IMPORTANT: If you're planning on participating in the full (free!) hackathon, please register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-data-hack-data-science-for-a-healthier-community-tickets-86813763303
Code for Philly, DataPhilly, R Ladies Philly, and the Philly Data Jawn are partnering with the Health Federation of Philadelphia and Prevention Point to host a data science hackathon to answer pertinent questions around the Opioid Crisis in Philadelphia.
This event is the first working session after the 2020 Data Hackathon Kickoff. Eventbrite tickets will be required to attend this event.
* 9:00 am - Doors open (lobby door is locked - we will have someone there to let folks in till 9:30...chat us via the #data-hack-chat room on the Code for Philly channel if you need to be let in and no one is there)
* 9:00 - 9:30 am - Participant sign-in and light breakfast. This is when we recommend participants get to know each other, and discuss ideas that most interest them.
* 9:30 am - Opening remarks
* 10:15 am - Brainstorming Session with Community Partners
* 12:15 pm - Team work session
* 2:00 pm - Doors close
Thank you to Health Union for hosting this event!