What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Hello! Hack Night is on a Wednesday this month due to Valentine's Day being the 2nd Tuesday. See you next month on the 2nd Tuesday per our regular schedule!
If you want to attend Hack Night virtually, many projects have hybrid setups. Please join our slack and check with project leads to get the specific zoom link for each project.
Indy Hall’s new space includes lots of space to spread out, lots of high quality & natural airflow, and (weather permitting) an outdoor patio that has a beautiful view of the city.
To keep things as safe as possible, we’re working within Indy Hall’s current COVID policies which include:
- In order to attend, you must register on Meetup.
- You must be fully vaccinated (including booster).
- While full vaccination is required, mask wearing is welcome but optional in all indoor spaces.
- If you discover that you have been exposed to COVID, you may not attend for 7 days after the exposure (regardless of symptoms).
These rules may change based on changing COVID numbers and official recommendations, we will do our best to be transparent as we figure out Code for Philly policy.
We have limited space. Please be respectful: If you register, and decide not to attend, please cancel your RSVP to make room for someone else.
Thanks for bearing with us as we figure out our safe and comfortable capacity for these in-person events, and how we will find a balance of hybrid, online, and in person gatherings.
There will be food! Pizza and a vegan option as well.
6:00pm - Doors Open
6:00-6:15pm - Schmoozing, grab food
6:15-6:30pm - Announcements, project lead/Code for Philly introductions
6:30-8:30pm - Hack! (Work on projects)
Recommended but not required: Bring your laptop, so you can start working on a project if your skills align with one of the project team's needs.
If you're not currently part of a project and aren't able to find one that aligns with your skills/interests, you're still welcome to hang out and socialize amongst yourselves.
How to join us:
- To access the building, use the door code that we will message to you 1 hour before the event.
- Walk to the back of the hall and ride the elevator to the 3rd floor. Turn left out of the elevator lobby and you'll find us.
Note that this door code only works until 8pm. You will need to contact someone inside to let you in after that time!
If you have any trouble getting in, text (215)[masked] and one of the Code for Philly Leadership Team members will come down and let you in. Kindly allow a 1-3 minutes for us to make our way down there.
See you there!