This Meetup was canceled.
Building a new economy means reimagining work at every level. Service and care workers are often under-appreciated contributors to the economy, but that's about to change in Denver.
Find out how the Urban Co-op Development Center of Rocky Mountain Farmers Union (https://www.rmfu.org/what-we-do/cooperation/co-op-development-center/) is incubating a home care worker co-op.
Don't miss this study circle if
• you want to start a worker co-op or be a worker owner.
• you work in home care or know a family member who receives home care
• you're interested in business models that empower low-wage workers
• you want to support new economy initiatives in the Denver metro
• you'd like to connect with other people interested in co-op development.