What we’re about
Our Group is for older and retired professionals over the age of 50 to gather, drink beer or other spirits when available at a different brewery, taproom or wine bar each week, talk about the universe and solve the world's problems, and generally just socialize and enjoy the company of joyful and diverse people in a similar age group.
Open to Boomers, Gen Xers, and other grown ups!
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Mexico Guanajuato Cervantes Festival and Workshop October 12 17Guanajuato International Airport, Silao, GT
Cervantes Arts Festival 51st Anniversary
$899 per person including
- 5 nights, Casa Alma Del Sol, 2 per room
- breakfast daily
- workshop for 4 days
- 1 night dinner at Mestizo Restaurant , 3 courses
- airport taxi round trip
- day off from workshop to visit San Miguel de Allende and La Gruta Hot Springs, about 1 hour journey
- daily happy hour margaritas and appetizers
Tickets for the Cervantes Festival Shows go on sale in July and are on each person to decide what they wish to do
This was awesome last October for the two weeks I was down there
I'm going for the whole thing this year, I loved it so much.
This was the program 2022 for the 50th Anniversary
- Punta Caña All Inclusive Santo Domingo Carnival Choc Tour Bar Making SightsBitesSanto Domingo/Las Américas International Airport, Santo Domingo
Punta Caña All Inclusive Santo Domingo Carnival Choc Tour and Bar Making Food Sights and Bites
Carnival in the Caribbean and the 4.5 star Nicolas Ovando Hotel surrounded by the beauty of Santo Domingo’s Colonial Zone, make your own Chocolate Bar and a walking tour of the oldest European city in the Western Hemisphere!
We end with 4 days on the beach with an all inclusive stay at Punta Caña to chill and relax and enjoy the warmth of the tropical sun
Price of $899 pp includes:
- 2 nights, 4.5 star Hodelpa Nicolas Ovando, 2 per room
- Bus from Santo Domingo Airport to hotel
- Welcome dinner
- Breakfast daily
- Carnival parade in Santo Domingo
- Walking tour of Colonial Zone with food tasting
- Kahkow Chocolate Tour and Make Your Own Chocolate Bar
- Bus from Santo Domingo to Punta Caña
- 3 nights, 4.5 star Occidental Caribe, 2 per resort view room ($50 pp upgrade charge to ocean view room)
- All inclusive from dinner on arrival evening to breakfast on departure date, drinks included
- Bus Punta Caña hotel to airport
- Lodging taxes
- Single supplement
- Items not specifically mentioned as included
Arrival to Santo Domingo and transfer to hotel
Dinner at Nicolas Ovando
Walking and food tour of Colonial Zone
Kahkow Chocolate Tour and Make Your Own Chocolate Bar
Evening at Leisure in Santo Domingo Colonial Zone
Meals. B. Food tastings on Food Tour
Bus to Punta Caña Occidental Caribe
All inclusive stay at the beach at 4.5 star Occidental Caribe
Bus from hotel to Punta Caña Airport
Return to USA or continue on in Dominican Republic
- Baja Isle Glamping Beds Toilet Shower Snorkeling Orcas Mobula Rays Sea LionsAeropuerto Internacional de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, B.
Join us for a special weekend of snorkeling with orcas, Mobula rays and sea lions from our glamping base camp in the middle of the electric blue waters of the Sea of Cortez
We depend on nature, but May is considered a good time to swim with orcas and mobulas and other water activities like snorkeling with the sea lions at Los Islotes.
This colony is closed just after that from June 1-September 1 due to the mating season.
Due to the island's strict regulations, it is not possible to have a generator at the camp, so we use solar panels. We feature a comfortable pop-up glamping arrangement with double or twin beds.
A chef will be cooking fresh and delicious meals on the beach, k, we can accommodate special dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and lactose free
The pristine island of Espiritu Santo is an adventure lover's paradise!
Stunning beaches and the beautiful Sea of Cortez meet on the shore of Espiritu Santo, which is delightfully pristine and off-the-grid despite being only 18 miles north of La Paz and was established as Mexico’s first national park. No permanent residents are on the island. With full panga support, we offer all sorts of awesome adventures to base camp for water adventures or simply relaxing on the beach with a good book and a supply of cold drinks from our hostesses.
You will be able to enjoy delicious meals and excellence in guest service. "Knowledgeable and enthusiastic" are the two words that come to mind when we think of our naturalist guides and crew, who are proud to share their world with you, you will be inspired by the breadth of their knowledge and their high level of service.
Our flexible itinerary facilitates various activities to match your interests and diverse abilities and can be as active or relaxing as you choose.
Price: $1999 pp (based on occupancy of two per room/tent)
- 1 night lodging La Paz, Hotel Catedral, 2 per room
- Breakfast in La Paz Hotel Catedral
- 4 nights lodging, EcoCamp Espíritu Santo 2 per glamping tent with inflatable bed, pillows and blanket
- Shower tent
- Toilet tent
- All meals at EcoCamp from dinner the first day to breakfast on the last morning
- All activities while on Espíritu Santo at EcoCamp
- Transportation from either Cabo San Lucas Airport or La Paz Airport to La Paz boat transportation to Espíritu Santo and return
- Lodging taxes
- Single supplement of $350
- Alcoholic drinks
- Any item not specifically mentioned as included