Our group is a community of people involved in the creation and delivery of content, including UX writers, web writers and editors, content strategists, and content managers. We meet 3-4 times a year to further our shared commitment to creating more effective online and interactive content, network, and grow.
If you're interested in content strategy, web content, or UX writing, please join us!
Join a panel of content strategy and design experts as we think globally about content. How do we meet the challenges of creating content that works for customers wherever they are and in their language?
Our panel of five content experts come from Google, Intuit Canada, Netflix, PayPal, and Qordoba. They’ll lead us in discussion about global content design and strategy, language management, ethnographic research, and artificial intelligence.
Here's how we'll explore our global opportunities:
* How do we move beyond merely translating content and start providing rich localized content experiences?
* How do we extend our brand and voice and tone for customers outside the United States?
* How do we account for cultural sensitivities to language and how it’s presented in products and services?
* How do we manage the people and processes involved in translation, transcreation, and localization?
* How do we measure the success of our content and improve it across countries and languages?
* How can we use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create effective, on-brand content wherever it needs to appear and in whatever language it need to be in?
Our expert panelists:
Content Strategist, Qordoba
Senior Content Strategist, Google
Senior Director of Content, PayPal
Principal Content Designer, Intuit Canada
Katie Anne Naylon
Content Designer, Netflix
Doors open at 6:30 PM and the panel discussion kicks off at 7 PM.
We look forward to seeing you and other members of our content community at this inspiring, informative evening.
Join us for the food, drinks, fun, a few surprises, and the global thinking. The world is ours.