Come join us for a full day of Valentine's workshops with the mad scientists at Counter Culture Labs. Bring your sweetie, or just come have some good nerdy fun all by yourself - we ain't judgin!
Individual workshops are around $20 each. Please sign up on Meetup through the links below:
* 11am-12pm: Cheese Making (and Eating!) - Valentine's Workshop
Learn how to make a lovely crumbly farm cheese, then scarf it all up on french bread for brunch.
* 12pm-2:30pm: Fight Club Soap and other DIY Cosmetic Recipes
Learn how to make soap from scratch, and mix in some nice fragrances for your boo.
* 2:30pm-4pm: Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream & Other Fun
Smash some roses, shrivel party balloons, then pig out on instant ice cream.
* 4pm-5:30pm: Love is a Bitter Pill, But We can Make it Sweeter...with Miracleberries.
Hack your taste buds with a little berry that makes sour foods taste sweet! It'll totally transform anything you eat...
* 5:30pm-7:30pm: Mad Science Mocktails & Cocktails
Fluorescence, spherification, dry ice - these cocktails have it all! Kick back for this last workshop of the day with some seriously nerdy drinks.