Location visible to members
This is a great ride for people who want to build their mileage & group skills but are not yet up to the challenge of climbing!
There are 22, 25 & 32 mile routes.
This is a flat no rider left behind - that said there will be different pace groups on most distances, so a road bike is strongly recommended at this time to make it easier to keep up!
• All Riders must wear helmets
• Be able to ride 22 miles on a flat course• • Have a road bike in good repair (i.e. not likely to break down)
• be prepared to ride about 1.5 - 2 hours
• bring 2 full water bottles and some sports nutrition (GU packs or Sports bars)
• Have all the stuff to repair a flat (CO2 cartridges, spare tubes, etc...) if you don't know how to use this, it will at least give a coach something to work with
• Have a great attitude willing to learn how to ride your bike more safely and effectively in groups
• Have a signed Waiver on file Click Here (https://app.waiverforever.com/pending/UyamYeOrRs1384742255)if you haven't done this for 2017
See you there!!