Data Council (https://www.datacouncil.ai) is coming to San Francisco, will you join us? The main event was born out of a similar meetup group to this, and we're excited to have become a cornerstone of the growing data community on meetup.
What you will get out of Data Council SF 2019 (https://www.datacouncil.ai/san-francisco-2019):
- 2 days & 50+ insightful talks by leading data scientists and engineers from top companies like Facebook, Salesforce, IBM, Netflix, Google, WeWork, Lyft, Stitch Fix, Datadog, Segment, Datacoral, Stanford University and many more.
- 6 unique tracks: Data Platforms & Pipelines, Databases & Tools, Data Analytics, Machine & Deep Learning, and our all-new tracks: Hero Engineering and AI Products.
- All-new content including our brand new Founders Panel of top founders in the data space.
- Extensive networking opportunities at the conference, or connect with speakers & attendees at our Wednesday night after-party between conference days.
- Small group Speaker Office Hours following each talk with an opportunity to dive deeper into the subject matter 1:1 with the speaker.
- Attendees that are highly-technical data scientists, engineers, analysts & technical founders from top tech, media, and finance companies around the SF area.
- Connect with our great partner companies at Sponsor Spotlight to discover their available data jobs and latest product developments.
This year Data Council San Francisco ‘19 takes place on April 17 & 18th. As members of this meetup group and our community I wanted to extend you a sweet deal to get tickets for $100 lower than our lowest early bird pricing.
To redeem go here: https://www.datacouncil.ai/san-francisco-2019 using coupon code: 100offeb to redeem your $100 discount.
Why should you join this year?, If you believe in Quality Content > $, and would like to learn from companies like Facebook, Apache Foundation, Google, Netflix, Salesforce, Spotify, WeWork, Beeswax, Stitch Data, Capital One, Airbnb, Datadog, Lyft, Segment, Starburst, Datacoral, Columbia University, Uber, TapRecruit, Figure Eight, Dia&Co and many more along with many awesome speakers, You should join!