What we're about
We hold group runs around the Somerville, Medford, Arlington, & Cambridge areas. Our group is judgement free, and very social. Tuesday nights we hold a Short/Slow 3-4 mile run & an Intermediate 5-6 mile run, and trail runs over the weekend on Sundays.
Tuesday nights we head out for food and drinks after the run, all participants are welcome!
During times of early darkness (fall, winter, early spring), Headlamps or Light-up Vest is MANDATORY.
All runners must sign a waiver form before their first run: https://forms.gle/4NtKp6YVgv8Y4K8f8
Davis Square Runners’ Code of Conduct is created for the benefit of everyone so that they may achieve their running goals in a safe & fun environment. We welcome people from all communities, and we are LGBTQIA+ friendly.
Our policy is not meant to outline all interpersonal relationships and interactions. But rather to layout the basic principles of decency that we expect from our runners, and that our runners can expect from the Leadership Team.
1. DSR admins and members will not make judgments about, question, or ridicule a person’s sex, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, or age, and accepts people as they present themselves.
2. Please respect everyone’s personal space.
3. On all of our runs we will stop occasionally to regroup with the slower members of our group. Please be aware of minimum pace requirements set for all runs, and inform the group leader if you will be slower.
4. To ensure the safety of everyone, we don’t run with dogs or strollers.
5. We are a judgement-free group. Anyone participating in disparaging or ridiculing comments, making unwanted advances, and/or engaging in aggressive behavior will be removed from the group. This applies to in-person group activities as well as on our social media forums.
Check out our calendar to see all upcoming meetups.