What we're about
The DAM jam is a place of laying aside our differences and coming together over the music we all love.
This is a group for anyone interested in playing guitar, drums, piano, vocals, etc. All skill levels are welcome. I started this group to meet other music-playing enthusiasts. Looking forward to meeting and jamming with everybody.
There are some great music Meetups already, but they're mostly out of town. This group will meet in the downtown area (when possible!) either in restaurants, coffee shops or members' homes.
Come to Play!
Come to Teach!
Come to Learn!
The vision of this group is to create a comfortable place where musicians at all levels can come and:
- perform a song solo
- pair up with other musicians to play
- bring copies of music for all performers so the group can jam together
- dialogue / ask & answer questions
- be generous with knowledge & skill
- take risks
- network & meet other musicians
- just listen
- support whatever local establishments open their doors to us
- ...and more that hasn’t come to mind yet.