This Month’s Topic: Gophercon!
MC: Dave Cheney
• 6:30 - 6:45 - Meet, Greet, and Eat! (Food & Beer Provided)
• 6:45 - 6:50 - Welcome, Announcements, and Job Openings!
• 6:50 - 7:20 - Ryan Djurovich: Idiomatic Design Patterns in Go
• 7:20 - 7:50 - Vasko Zdravevski: Security in Go
• 7:20 - 7:50 - Peter P. Gengler: gRPC Queue
• 7:50 - 8:20 - Florin Pățan: Build a Go micro-service with net/http
• 8:20 - 8:35 - Saurabh Sethi: Fair Scheduling in Go
• 8:35 - 8:50 - Steven Bogacz: Go Serverless
The Meetup is located at SendGrid (1801 California street 5th Floor). Enter the elevator lobby by the security desk (closest to the Ink! Coffee Shop), and take the elevator to the 5th floor. There will be signage leading to the meeting area when you get out of the elevator.
If you have any trouble finding the location, please ask the security personnel at the front desk, send a message to us on twitter @DenverGophers (https://twitter.com/DenverGophers) or via the Meetup page.
Slide Deck: https://bit.ly/mhgslides