Automating Automation Workshop
There is an abundance of information about automating apps, but what about the critical infrastructure to manage application automation? This is a workshop diving into a working example of how to automate your application automation. Stop clicking around in cloud vendor consoles and get your automation, AUTOMATED!
Workshop will cover automating
- Core infrastructure creation (networks, VPC, tagging)
- VCS environment and restoration of data
- Core infrastructure upgrades
- Build environment
- Trusted registry
- Deployment system and target for application builds
After this workshop you should have a working knowledge of how to use open source tools to set up a private, fully functioning, automated, web application environment on AWS that is DEV READY!
- Plan to participate!
- Have a free AWS account created with API keys ready for use
- Install Terraform
- Install Docker
- others to be added