We are here to celebrate the beautiful, compassionate, healthy and sustainable vegan lifestyle! Join our loving community of diverse vegans and vegans-in-transition. We welcome people of all ages and lifestyles.
Denver Vegans exists to:
• Build and sustain a strong, diverse and loving community for vegans of all ages and lifestyles.
• Teach non-vegans about the philosophical, nutritional and environmental aspects of the vegan lifestyle.
• Encourage and support those in transition from the animal-based diet to the vegan diet.
• Spread awareness about the plight of animals and to work for animal liberation.
• Inspire, encourage and sustain the individual to reach out to their local community for a sustainable and vegan world.
Are you curious about veganism, or do you wonder what vegans eat? Then please join us! We offer monthly potlucks, picnics, educational talks and seminars with topics ranging from vegan nutrition to environmental sustainability, restaurant outings, cooking and raw food demos, pizza night, trips to animal sanctuaries, outreach events, animal activism opportunities, volunteering events, book signings and book clubs, hikes and outdoor activities and much more!
Join us and get connected!
For the animals, for the people, for the planet, The Denver Vegans Leadership Team
Join us for our fun, monthly vegan potluck! In keeping with Denver Vegans' tradition for the first potluck of the year, This month's theme is BREAKFAST FOR DINNER! (Optional - if you can't think of a breakfast-themed dish, please come anyway and bring whatever you like.) This is a great opportunity to get to know others in the group. For those who are new to veganism, welcome! Here is your chance to try lots of delicious vegan food!
BONUS book talk - Following the meal, meetup organizers Andrea and Kate will share ideas from the book "How to Create a Vegan World" by Tobias Leenaert.
WHAT TO BRING:
• A vegan, gluten-free vegan, or raw-vegan dish (All vegan please: no meat, bacon, eggs, poultry, fish, dairy or honey) that serves 8 with a recipe card or list of ingredients. If you do not know what to bring, please contact Denver Vegans leadership.
• Your own utensils and reusable place setting
• $2.00 cash fee to cover our rental space
We gather at 6 p.m. and eat at 6:30 p.m. We hope to see you there!