What we're about
Break down the barriers between development, operations and security.
DevSecOps Singapore is an open platform for discussion & knowledge sharing. By bringing together developers, testers, architects, sysadmins and security folks we explore proven and novel ways to put security into DevOps and build it into the SDLC, end-to-end.
• How are you doing DevOps and what are your challenges with integrating security?
• How are others using DevSecOps successfully?
• How are you using DevSecOps successfully here in Singapore?
• What are some of the leading DevSecOps companies, such as Netflix, Twitter and Pearson doing.
• Topic board for interesting topics and everyone can vote.
You can follow us on :
• DevSecOps Singapore on Twitter (https://twitter.com/DevSecOpsSG)
• DevSecOps Singapore on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Devsecops-Singapore-569388583227992)
• DevSecOps Singapore on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8478696)
or join our DevSecOps SG Slack team (https://devsecopssg.herokuapp.com)
If you are interested to give a talk or support us by providing a venue for the meetup then drop us an email at email@example.com .