Break down the barriers between development, operations and security.
DevSecOps Singapore is an open platform for discussion & knowledge sharing. By bringing together developers, testers, architects, sysadmins and security folks we explore proven and novel ways to put security into DevOps and build it into the SDLC, end-to-end.
• How are you doing DevOps and what are your challenges with integrating security? • How are others using DevSecOps successfully? • How are you using DevSecOps successfully here in Singapore? • What are some of the leading DevSecOps companies, such as Netflix, Twitter and Pearson doing.
• Topic board for interesting topics and everyone can vote.
*The DevSecOps Workshop series is free but invite-only event; preferences are given to regular meetup members, and selected participants will be informed separately about the venue and schedule.*
There will be around 20 slots available. We may conduct more workshops on the same topic if we see long waitlist
• Basic Understanding of development & scripting (Java)
• Must have filled the workshop participation form, else we won't be able to process your name for the workshop: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScl7KZj_owatS2CpVCGaJEosML0Z88IuMEQUWgapY19LP3W5w/viewform
(We provide updates to selected candidates through their provided contact detail so please make sure you provide the correct details)
• Preference will be provided to regular meetup members DevSecOps Singapore WorkShop (2-3 hrs): Introduction to BDD-Security
More information about bdd-security can be found here:
Additional information will be added here.