Dear Digital Enthusiasts,
We are excited to open the DAWS June 2019 session for RSVPs as we have two fantastic speakers joining us:
Presentation 1: "White Canvas or Black Mirror?"
Joao Flores, Executive Creative Director & Head of Creative dentsu X Singapore
How understanding data can be an amazing way to create experiences beyond exposure or to challenge our way of creativity and imagination.
Measure what matters
Presentation 2: "Measure what matters"
Gayathri Venkatesan, Measurement Insights Lead, Facebook
Measure what matters focuses on how the digital advertising landscape is changing and how and why measurement needs to evolve with it
After working across Europe and the Middle East in the last 15 years, Joao is now transforming dentsu X integrated product in APAC, challenging the status quo of how creative and media work together by developing human-centered ideas that have the power to create innovative ecosystems.
Gayathri is a seasoned analytics professional who has worked around the globe in finance, ad agencies, e-commerce and social media. She’s a proud Mother to two daughters and is an avid reader and traveller.
All the usual bits and pieces:
• Registration:[masked]pm (we reserve the right to not admit late-comers)
• Networking over pizza and beers: 6.30pm
• Talks: from 7.15pm
• Allow enough time for security and registration (ID required)
• RSVP close at 1pm on the day of the event - please update your RSVP should you no longer be able to make it to allow waitlisted members to attend
• Photos will be taken at the event.
We look forward to seeing you there!