What we’re about
Where Digital Leaders Meet
We are London's - and Europe's - largest meetup community for digital, marketing, analytics & tech, having run nearly 300 events for 20,000 members since 2015.
- 100% volunteer- & community-run
- Real knowledge by industry leaders
- No selling or sales pitches
- You can speak or organize, too!
Top digital events in London
We meet weekly to learn and discuss...
- Digital Trends
- Online Marketing
- A.I. & Data Science
- Product Management
- UX & Design
- Web Development
- Tech Ethics & Policy
Some of our past speakers
- Dr. Dave Chaffey, Marketing books author and smartinsights
- April Dunford, VP Marketing at Huawei
- David Jowett, President at Aegis Media
- James Sinclair, Head of UX at Havas Media
- Jonathan Allen, Director of Search Engine Watch
- Paul Sullivan, "The Apprentice" participant
Our meetup formats
- Workshops & expert talks
- Panel sessions & debates
- One-on-one advice sessions
- Charity support projects
Who runs Outreach Digital?
You. The community. Generous volunteers from multiple industries. Rising stars from business and beyond. All connected by a craving to learn, share and discuss digital knowledge.
Read more about us
How can I speak or run a workshop?
Simply get in touch at www.outreachdigital.org/speaker-opportunities
How can I become an organizer?
We are 100% volunteer-run and depend on committed participants who step up and take the lead. Talk to us during an event or apply at www.outreachdigital.org/join
Can I host Outreach Digital events?
Yes. All our events happen at venues and offices who believe in our cause and provide us with free space. If you can host please tell us email@example.com
How can I sponsor or partner with Outreach Digital?
Get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why 100% volunteer-run?
Inspired by the legal profession's tradition of pro bono work, we believe in making a difference outside our day-to-day jobs by using our professional skills and knowledge. We also hope this gives us an opportunity to discover, develop and improve in our own different areas of interest and career aspirations.
Read our story
We are 100% volunteers and organize all events during our free time. This means we put a lot of effort and goodwill, because this isn't our occupation (We still have our daytime job!). By participating, you fully understand and agree with the limits and amateur nature of our community:
- Despite our best care and impeccable track record, we are in no way liable for any risk, damage or disappointment that may result from participating at our activities.
- Event dates, time, venues and other details may change with short notice. We ask you to double check all event information on the day before you come. TIP: Enable automatic change notifications from this group on your Meetup profile settings: http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/Digital/
- Our free events are usually so because venues host us at no cost; you will only need to buy your own drinks or food at the venue. When we have to cover costs (e.g. venue hire, logistics, Meetup fees), we may ask you to share those expenses by collecting a small amount when you sign up for an event. This is no income for us.
- Pictures, video and other data may be taken to promote our activities online. You may request to change or remove your personal data at any time; simply ask an event organizer.