•English AL13 DDAL hardcover Storm King Thunder sessions, level ? chapter ? (to be announced) ? pls meet with dm on discord to prep your character online ahead of time before the session date.
session is currently 5 player , return player gets priority upon reserved in advance (so reserve 8 session in advance to avoid losing your spot)
Professional Adventure League DM since 2017 , online DM (discord name = Killbane#6410) since 2020.
AL13 = Adventure League new rules effective December 19. 2022, if your new please read adventure league rules before sign up, i more then happy to answer any questions below message.
players rules link
(new free races spell jammers) https://media.wizards.com/2021/dnd/downloads/UA2021_TravelersoftheMultiverse.pdf
install the file below on to your chrome browser in order to use DND beyond side by side with with roll20 for your character
or go to roll20 link and create your character with one of the blank player on the journal upper right section.
We'll be using Discord for voice and text chat, as well as mustering players. You'll need a microphone to join us for this game as we will be relying on a voice chat. The built in one on your laptop is totally fine.
What's D&D Adventurer's League (DDAL)?
It's the official "organized play" league for 5th edition Dungeon's & Dragons. Basically stores all over the world run DDAL games, and you can take your character to any of them and have the same great experience.
In DDAL, you build your character starting from level 1 or 5 by playing DDAL legal modules (including hardcover adventures). For more information, including on how to build a legal character, please refer to the player's guide: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/208178/DD-Adventurers-League-Player--DM-Pack
WHAT RULEBOOKS SHOULD I USE?
When advancing your character, you can use non-optional
rules found in the PH and all the books listed below. If a rule has
been reprinted in a newer resource, you must always use the
• Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons (FTD)
• Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse (MPMM)
• Spelljammer: Adventures in Space (SAS) (on August 16, 2022)*
• Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide (SCAG)
• Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything (TCE)
• Xanathar’s Guide to Everything (XGE)
• Additional options as presented in the FAQ
You may also use the rules found in the following electronic
• Elemental Evil Player’s Companion
• Locathah Rising
• The Tortle Package
Additionally, the following variant or optional rules are available:
• Chapter 6: Customization Options (PH)
• Customizing Your Origin (TCE)
• Half-Elf and Tiefling Variants (SCAG)
• Option: Human Languages (SCAG)
• Optional Class Features (TCE)
• Variant Human Traits (PH)
The amount of room per event is based on the amount of EVENT HOSTS who participate. Available space works out 3 to 7 Players per 1 HOST. Please keep an active eye on the comments and your Messages when RSVPing, new EVENT HOSTS are added pre demand so check back!
Please be nice to other players: RSVP only if you intend to show up. If your plans change and you can't make it, please un-RSVP as soon as possible. Thank you.
Roll 20 is software program for computer (very easy program which i can tutor you to use. For visual maps and character sheet if needed. This will be use for tactical combat and visual handout.
Discord is the text and audio program for computer and handheld cellphone. For all the role playing microphone usage both for audio conference.
• An up to date Log Sheet (Find a copy by clicking here https://www.adventurersleaguelog.com/
• Don't know the rules? No problem. Down load it https://media.wizards.com/2021/dnd/downloads/HistoricCampaign_PGv1_0.pdf
• A DCI#. (Don't have one? Please sign up for (http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/news/new-wizards-account-system) a DCI#. Don't worry if you forget)
• flag for your initiative : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lCLUi2qNzhZhqOcAiR0gOI4tbdpZau9n/view?usp=sharing