What we’re about
COVID-19 : La mojorité de nos parties sont maintenant en ligne:
COVID-19: Note that most of our games are now online:
Our goal is about creating a culture for Dungeons & Dragons in Montreal! We promote an inclusive and progressive attitude and encourage you to start your own game and feel free to take part!
Take a closer look at this legendary fantasy role-playing game and find out why millions of players worldwide have stepped into the boots of mighty heroes (and sneaky antiheroes) to create their own stories.
Looking to start/find a group? Suggest a Meetup or post in the Discussion board or Facebook Group
The backbone of Let's Play D&D! is the D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official organized play campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition of the Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting. Characters you use created within the League can be brought to any game where D&D Adventurers League is supported.
Different ways to play! Learn more how it works.
Looking to get started? Rules and character creation.
Request an Expeditions at a gaming store. Click here and post a request.
• Adventurers League Reddit Page
• Official Wizards D&D Adventurers League Announcements
• Official Wizards D&D Adventurers League Forum
• D&D Adventurers League Organizers Page
• D&D Adventurers League Twitter
• D&D Adventurers League Facebook Group
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- 3Kingsloot English Dungeons and Dragons 1 Shot Home Brew Sessions Ages 18++Three Kings Loot inc, Montreal, QC
DM by Racheal Timmins
Welcome to the Three Kings Loot DnD Server! We have a few rules for everyone to help make this space one where everyone can learn and have fun.
pls contact the store 3kingsloot or their discord channel for further reserve spots.
1. There is a no tolerance rule when it comes to bullying and harassment of any kind. At the table or here on the server. Language and actions used to disparage or intimate others based on their creed, sex, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, religion and so on can result in being banned from the server and participating in one-shots. This is an inclusive space where we are all meant to have fun. If you experience any harassment, contact @fishbissh.
2. Meta gaming is not allowed at the table at anytime. If you have any questions surrounding meta gaming, contact the DM, @fishbissh .
3. Be on time and be prepared for sessions. Of course we understand that things come up, but maintaining a routine schedule will make sure everyone had a great time.
4. Poor behaviour and explicit actions during sessions will not be excused by 'this is what my character would do'. Player on Player or Player on NPC violence (outside of combat), sexual violence, sexual harassment, and so on will not be tolerated. If you make a fellow player uncomfortable with your actions or use of language you could be asked to leave and/or be banned from future sessions.
5. Sessions take place at Three Kings Loot, every other Thursday startiing att 5:30. Please arrive on time with your character sheet already prepared.
6. Once you join the server, be sure to introduce yourself in the introductions text channel. Our suggested introduction structure is 'Name, first time or experienced player, class you like to play the most/want to play for first timers.'
- Soirée Donjons & Dragons sur place à l'Expédition MTL. Bienvenue aux nouveaux!6571 Rue St-Hubert, Montréal, QC
C'est notre soirée Donjons & Dragons hebdomadaire à l'Expédition Montréal !!! 6571 St-Hubert.
C'est 5$/joueur, tout le monde gagnera à un tirage.
C'est une soirée de la Ligue des Aventuriers Tier 1 et Tier 2 pour les initiés!
Merci de vous inscrire d'avance pour nous aider à avoir le bon nombre de DM !
Indiquez le si vous êtes en mesure de DM une partie.
N'hésitez pas à arriver avant l'heure de début de partie, surtout si vous avez besoin d'aide pour créer votre personnage.
- Closed Group AL Historical Tales of the Yawning PortalLink visible for attendees
THIS IS A CLOSED GROUP RUN. PLEASE DO NOT RSVP OR MESSAGE ABOUT JOINING. I will have open runs when I have time.
We will be playing on Roll20 and Discord:
Discord invite: https://discord.gg/986smww
Roll20 invite: ---------------------------
install the addon below on to your chrome browser in order to use DND beyond side by side with with roll20 for your character
or goto roll20 link and create your character with one of the blank player on the journal upper right section.
Roll 20 is software program for computer. This will be use for tactical combat and visual handout.
Discord is the text and audio program for computer and handheld cellphone. For all the role playing microphone usage both for audio conference.
• Don't know the rules? No problem. Download it https://drive.google.com/file/d/19hH7ZTIDEm_1fkvoGQTE1C1FOWcoqaDr/view?usp=sharing
• Dice, pen and paper (Complimentary ones will be provided while supplies last), a web site to keep track of your sessions https://www.adventurersleaguelog.com/
• flag for your initiative : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lCLUi2qNzhZhqOcAiR0gOI4tbdpZau9n/view?usp=sharing
- Faerûn Fyrehawks Closed GroupLink visible for attendees
Montreal's longest running continuous game of AL D&D.
A closed group — but we still keep a Meetup event online in case of openings.
Priority will be given to players who have already played in this group in the past. When possible — our waitlist is based on how many previous games you've played with us. Please keep track as we use the honour system for it. Please contact Steve Bissonnette (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the adventure.
Please be nice to other players: RSVP only if you intend to show up. If your plans change and you can't make it, please un-RSVP as soon as possible. Thank you.
Time policy (Please arrive 15 min early)
Please arrive prepared 15 min earlier than the stated start time. Dice roll at start time.
DM will post about current optimal character level.
If you have any questions concerning characters or playing the hardcover please refer them to one of the event organizers or your Dungeon Master.