What we're about
This humanist community meets weekly, and also has special events and other activities throughout the year. We welcome newcomers or visitors of all ages and backgrounds to Meetup with us for any or all of these things, as we work together to make a more just, sustainable and humane society – and enjoy each other’s company.
There are several ways you can participate:
· Sunday mornings at 10:30 a.m. we gather for “platform,” with a different featured speaker and topic each week, on a wide variety of topics. Our overall theme is how best to live ethical and moral lives, and that doing so does not require belief in a god
· Children’s classes meet each Sunday at the same time as the adults. The Ethical Education program is designed for kids in grades K through 8, and there is also childcare for younger children.
· Charitable and social justice projects (see calendar).
· First Friday Film series features documentaries on a variety of subjects.
· Social gatherings including potlucks, game nights, and secular holiday festivals (see calendar).
For more information, visit our website at http://www.ethicalsocietywestchester.org