A group of fun-loving, beer and food obsessed nerds who enjoy trying all kinds of cuisine and dining out together about once a month, with an occasional side quest thrown in. Please be 21 at least and open to new culinary adventures!
Lively conversation goes well with great food!
We ask that in the interest of creating the best experience for all concerned you keep in mind the following:
1) We expect to see all kinds of people at these meetups from all walks of life. We like variety in our people as well as in our food. Be respectful. Difference of opinion is okay. Being rude to someone because of it is not.
2) Be there if you say you will, and if you can't, because sometimes life happens, please change your RSVP status. We do have a waitlist and if you don't change your status, it won't notify those on the list that they can show up.
3) Come prepared to have fun! We're easy to talk to, and we like to talk about a little bit of everything! We know meeting new people can be a bit of a challenge sometimes, but what better way to do it over some delicious cuisine and (occasionally) some great craft beer or wine?
4) Please come prepared to take care of your part of the bill and leave part of the tip, if applicable. Bringing cash makes things easier. If particular monetary requirements apply, we'll let you know.
5) If you have kids, we do ask that you not bring them with you UNLESS the event specifies it's okay to bring them. Sometimes conversation and some of the venues that we will be going to may not be the most appropriate for little eyes and ears.
6) We do have organizers, but this is not a dictatorship. If you have ideas about future events or if you'd like to help us out with organization, let us know. We're always looking for great ideas and we're open to a little more help.
7) In order to discourage no-shows, we are now implementing a no-show policy as of 2/24/2019. A "no-show" is defined as RSVPing to an event but failing to attend it. If you RSVP to an event but find yourself unable to attend, you must change your RSVP at least 2 hours prior to the beginning of the event. If you acquire two or more no shows as of 2/24/2019, you will be removed and blocked from the group. Since this policy is being implemented after the start of this group, anyone who already has 2 or more no-shows as of 2/24/2019 will be removed from the group upon acquiring any additional no-shows. We dislike having to do this, but no-shows create too many difficulties for our hosts and the restaurants that are courteous enough to host us. Please be respectful and attentive to your RSVP.
Looking forward to meeting you and enjoying some great meals together!