The food, beverage and restaurants landscape is being reshaped profoundly recently. Food Innovation Circle hopes to connect the "foodies + techies" in the community who believes in the power of innovation in redefining the food ecosystem. We also want to explore the innovation at the intersection of food, technology, design, behavior, culture, and business models.
• Foster meaningful connections among food innovation enthusiasts
• Support food start-ups by offering insightful events led by leading thought leaders and food innovators
The topics may include but not limited to:
• The Innovation within food companies: How the food companies are transforming their portfolio to adapt to the changing consumer preferences?
• Restaurant technology: What new technologies are helping restaurants better manage the day-to-day operation?
• Food entrepreneurship and investing: What are the key areas and trends of food investment?
• Food sustainability: How are food companies, governments and NGOs working to reduce the food waste and make our planet cleaner?
Feel free to contribute and share your ideas on events and guest speaker. Let's build a community for food innovation enthusiasts together!