What we're about
A group for romance, mystery, science fiction/fantasy readers, women's fiction and authors in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We do a monthly tea on the second Saturday at a tearoom plus our fabulous Holiday Tea. If you read and love to discuss your books and authors, this is a great group with lively on-line discussion as well as the opportunity to meet in person.
We also meet for monthly book clubs
• First Monday in Frisco (La Madeleine at 121 and Parkwood). Dinner at 6 pm, meeting at 7 pm
• Second Tuesday in Las Colinas-Irving (La Madeleine at MacArthur and Royal). Dinner at 6 pm, meeting at 7 pm
• Second Saturday in Richardson (The Chocolate Angel Tea Room). Arrive at 3:30 pm, tea starts at 3:45 pm.
• Third Wednesday in North Plano. Arrive at 6:30 pm for snacks, 7 pm for dinner, and 7:30 pm for author call-in discussion
• Fourth Thursday in Dallas (La Madeleine at Preston and Forest). Dinner at 6 pm, meeting at 7 pm
Check us out at http://events.freshfiction.com and sign up for our weekly email (http://eepurl.com/cc9BoH)
As a reminder, if you RSVP for a tea or any sponsored event with a fee (not a donation suggested) you are required to make arrangements to pay if you cannot attend or send a replacement. All of our tea venues require full payment for the number we reserve so it's important no one is left with a huge bill.
There are NO membership dues or fees for joining us.