A group for romance, mystery, science fiction/fantasy readers, women's fiction and authors in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We do a monthly tea on the second Saturday at a tearoom plus our fabulous Holiday Tea. If you read and love to discuss your books and authors, this is a great group with lively on-line discussion as well as the opportunity to meet in person.
We also meet for monthly book clubs
• First Monday in Frisco (La Madeleine at 121 and Parkwood). Dinner at 6 pm, meeting at 7 pm
• Second Tuesday in Las Colinas-Irving (La Madeleine at MacArthur and Royal). Dinner at 6 pm, meeting at 7 pm
• Second Saturday in Richardson (The Chocolate Angel Tea Room). Arrive at 3:45 pm, tea starts at 4:00 pm.
• Third Wednesday in North Plano. Arrive at 6:30 pm for snacks, 7 pm for dinner, and 7:30 pm for author call-in discussion
• Fourth Thursday in Dallas (La Madeleine at Preston and Forest). Dinner at 6 pm, meeting at 7 pm
As a reminder, if you RSVP for a tea or any sponsored event with a fee (not a donation suggested) you are required to make arrangements to pay if you cannot attend or send a replacement. All of our tea venues require full payment for the number we reserve so it's important no one is left with a huge bill.
There are NO membership dues or fees for joining us.
Join us every week on Zoom for the Fresh Fiction Video Book Club from the comfort of your home. This online version of our in-person book club is the perfect way to stay connected (no matter the distance) each week with your reader friends. It's easy to sign up. Just create a Zoom.us account, download the app to your computer or device, and sit back with a snack while you chat with friends and a special guest author.
This week, Melody Carlson discusses her newest book THE CHRISTMAS SWAP (https://freshfiction.com/book.php?id=105808), her career, and what she's reading, watching, and listening to with the book club.
To join the Video Book Club register (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/video-book-club-with-author-melody-carlson-tickets-124147896701) by Wednesday, December 9. We start at 7:00 pm.
Don't miss out on any North Texas events! Sign up for our weekly newsletter. (http://eepurl.com/cc9BoH)