- EXPLORE ITALY'S AMALFI COAST, SICILY & MALTA BY LAND $3890 + $1695 Air!
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL REGIONS OF ITALY'S AMALFI COAST, SICILY & MALTA!$3,890.00
JOIN FUN HAPPENINGS TRAVEL GROUP FOR AN AMAZING "ONCE IN A LIFETIME" 12 DAY TOUR TO EXPERIENCE THE FOOD, WINE, HISTORY AND CULTURE OF 3 UNIQUE REGIONS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN...ITALY'S AMALFI COAST, SICILY AND THE ISLAND OF MALTA!
• Depart Wed. June 7, 2023 – Return Mon. June 19, 2023
• Land Tour is Limited to a Maximum of 42 Persons
• Cost: $3890 + $1695 Air from New York JFK & includes (1) internal Italy Flight.
• Single Supplement: $[masked] (11 Nights / 12 Days)
Get ready for a Tour of Italy as never before experienced! This 12-day land tour is customized exclusively for Fun Happenings Travel by taking some of the favorite activities from our 2022 Italy Yacht tours and adding new experiences and spending an entire week in Sicily!
As always, we will have local Italian, Sicilian and Maltese guides and partake in unique and memorable life-changing experiences as we immerse ourselves in the local food, wine & culture of each region we visit. We experience some truly "Off the Beaten Path" activities, including wine & limoncello tastings, pizza-making classes, honey and olive oil producer visits, culinary & cultural tours that will blow you away!
OVERVIEW OF ITINERARY
We will begin our tour in the Amalfi Coast, where we stay in Sorrento Italy and explore one of the most beautiful regions in the world for 3 days. Here we will taste wines produced in the volcanic soil of Mt. Vesuvius, exploring the idyllic towns of Sorrento, Positano, and Amalfi during guided tours and leisure time on your own. We then depart for the island of Sicily, with our first stop being the capital city of Palermo where we will stay for two nights.
Our next stop will be Taormina, on the east coast of Sicily, where we will be based for the next 3 nights. This town was made famous recently, as the HBO Mini-Series 'White Lotus' is currently being filmed here. Here we will visit a mix of locales including the medieval town of Cefalú, the famous Gambino Winery, the hilltop town of Taormina with its picturesque beaches, and the Silvestri craters of Mt. Etna.
We then transfer 90 minutes south, to the province of Syracusa for two nights where you will eat and drink like the locals and explore the towns of Noto, Marzamemi, and Ortigia. We then say “Ciao” to beautiful Sicily and transfer from Pozzallo on a 90-minute ferry ride to Valletta, Malta. We will spend two full days exploring this beautiful island nation prior to our flight back to the US.
THE AMAZING HIGHLIGHTS WE WILL EXPERIENCE ON THIS TOUR TO AMALFI COAST, SICILY & MALTA!
• Experience the food & wine at one of the top wineries on the Amalfi Coast, as we visit Vesuvio Cantina Winery at the foot of Mt. Vesuvius.
• Immerse yourself in the local culture of each region we visit and experience truly unique and "Off the Beaten Path" activities
• Experience the “real” Italy with outstanding local guides in each region we visit
• Visit one of Sorrento's oldest limoncello makers & taste their products
• Tour the Most Amazing 50km stretch of road in the world, known as the Amalfi Coast, as we visit the charming towns of Positano and Amalfi
• Tour and taste wines from five prominent family-owned wineries on the Amalfi Coast and in Sicily and personally meet the winemakers
• Spend five full days exploring the beauty and the local food, wine, and culture of Taormina, Cefalú, Mt. Etna, Syracuse, Noto, Marzamemi, and the charming town of Ortiigia.
• Explore Valletta Malta, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with an amazing walking tour of the area's top sights, including the Grandmaster’s Palace, St. John’s Cathedral and Fort St. Elmo.
• Learn about Malta’s unique history, culture and architecture from our local guide, and sample some Maltese street foods along our route.
▪ Experience a free half day in Malta to explore the popular waterfront area on our own, then late afternoon, embark on a relaxing catamaran cruise to Malta's famous Blue Lagoon. We will soak up some sun and enjoy 2-3 hours of swimming in the crystal-clear turquoise waters, before enjoying a beautiful sunset on our return cruise to port.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR AMALFI COAST, SICILY, and MALTA TOUR:
• 12 Nights/13 Days touring the Amalfi Coast, Sicily, and Malta
• 4-star Hotels
• Sorrento, Italy: Grand Vesuvio Hotel with Panoramic Sea View rooms : https://www.vesuviosorrento.com/en/
• Palermo, Sicily: Central Palace Frederico II: https://www.hotelfedericopalermo.it
• Taormina: Eurostars Monte Tauro Taormina Hotel: https://www.eurostarshotels.co.uk/eurostars-monte-tauro.html
• Syracusa: Grande Albergo Alfeo Hotel Syracuse: https://www.alfeo.it/
• Sliema, Malta: The Waterfront Hotel with Panoramic Sea View rooms: https://waterfronthotelmalta.com/
• 20 Meals Included (11 full breakfasts, 7 lunches, 2 dinners)
• Amazing & Unique Daily Guided Excursions as listed in itinerary
• Tour, taste wines from five prominent wineries on Amalfi Coast & Sicily and meet their winemakers.
• Deluxe Private Coach Transportation throughout 12 Day Tour
• Baggage porterage on airport and hotel transfers
• VAT sales taxes (24% in Italy), hotel taxes are ALL INCLUDED in this 12-day tour
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR AMALFI SICILY & MALTA TOUR:
• Spa treatments, souvenirs, laundry, alcoholic beverages not listed on itinerary, Travel Insurance.
• Tips, gratuities to local guides
TO VIEW AND PRINT TRIP BROCHURE, INCLUDING DAILY ITINERARY, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO PAY FOR THIS AMAZING TOUR:
1.] Pay in Full by Check ($3890 + $1695 Int'l Air) = TOTAL $[masked] per person. (NOTE: If you're wanting a single room, this is an additional cost- See Single Supplement details below)
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO FUN HAPPENINGS AND MAIL TO:
PO Box 322
2.] Pay in Full by SQUARE or Credit Card: ($4007 Land Pkg + $1746 Int'l Air & (1) Internal Flight = TOTAL $[masked]
AMALFI COAST, SICILY & MALTA LAND TOUR- AIR/LAND PKG PAYMENT IN FULL LINK:
3.] Pay with 5 Recurring Installment Payments over 5 months (5 Payments of $[masked])- Totaling $[masked] For Air & Land PKG
** SQUARE LINK FOR 5 RECURRING AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS OF $[masked] (Totaling $[masked]): https://square.link/u/Zd8w3zJK
4.] SQUARE LINK FOR LAND ONLY AMALFI, SICILY, MALTA LAND PKG - [NO AIR IS INCLUDED & NO INTERNAL ITALY FLIGHT] - ($[masked]): [Note: Transfers are not included unless you arrive before our group flights]https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/YCMVI3UCNLAMTMXU74ZY7UWJ
SQUARE LINK FOR SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT FOR ALL 11 NIGHTS: $[masked]: Single Room Supplement for entire Tour (This Tour is limited to 4 single rooms- Please Inquire if space is available): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/IVFYZVJC6YWV76NC4SQTLGB3
*** CANCELLATION POLICY: There are no refunds available with less than 90 days’ notice before the June 7, 2023 departure date, unless you find a replacement to take your spot. Will incur a $200 name change fee.
TO JOIN THIS AMAZING TRIP - PLEASE COMPLETE THESE 4 EASY STEPS!
1.) Make either 1st Payment on SQUARE or Full Payment by check [Partial payments can only be made by SQUARE] to Reserve your Space. **Payment is the only way to secure your space. (Our Italy Tours Always fill up fast!)
2.) Take a photo or scan of your Passport Info Page & email to
[masked]. Please List "YOUR NAME AND FH 2023 ITALY TOUR IN SUBJECT LINE” Also, based on new CDC International flight regulations; Please list your Cell Number, Physical Mailing Address (now required by CDC) and (1)
Emergency Contact Name & Cell #. And, provide the best email for trip updates and if you're traveling solo / rooming with anyone, requesting a single room or want assistance in finding a roommate (roommate cannot be guaranteed).
3.) RSVP "YES" on the Trip Page at www.funhappeningstravel.com on meetup site [Note: You must be logged into or "Register your name, & email" on Meetup to RSVP and see full details on trip page] Also, List +1, +2 on RSVP, if traveling with others. But each Traveler is preferred to be listed on RSVP individually, as trip updates are sent out via Meetup.
Thank you for your interest in Fun Happenings Travel! We hope you can join this Amazing Trip of a Lifetime, as we explore the Amalfi Coast, Sicily & Malta by Private Coach and spend an entire week in Sicily! This Amazing tour includes so many unique experiences and visits some of the most beautiful places in the World!
Do not miss this Epic Trip of a Lifetime! Please feel free to contact Fun Happenings at [masked], if you have any questions.
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel Group
[See Flight Itinerary & Daily Trip Itinerary Below]
LUFTHANSA AIRLINES GROUP FLIGHT ITINERARY
WED. JUNE 7, 2023
LUFTHANSA AIRLINES FLIGHT #411
DEPART New York JFK AT 5:25 PM
ARRIVE Munich MUC at 7:35am (Jun 8)
THUR. JUNE 8, 2023
LUFTHANSA AIRLINES FLIGHT #1876
DEPART Munich MUC at 10:50am
ARRIVE Naples NAP at 12:25pm
MON. JUNE 19, 2023
LUFTHANSA AIRLINES FLIGHT #1313
DEPART Malta MLA at 6:10am
ARRIVE Frankfurt FRA at 8:50am
MON. JUNE 19, 2023
LUFTHANSA AIRLINES FLIGHT #400
DEPART Frankfurt FRA at 11:00am
ARRIVE New York JFK at 1:35pm
- Marcia P.
- Mary-Beth A.
- 20 attendees
- Island Hop the Exotic French Polynesia Islands by Private Yacht $4590 + Air!
JOIN FUN HAPPENINGS TRAVEL GROUP AS WE EXPLORE THE EXOTIC FRENCH POLYNESIAN ISLANDS BY PRIVATE YACHT THIS JULY 11 - 23, 2023! The French Polynesian Islands and Bora Bora are known as some of the Most Beautiful Places on Earth!
Just wait, you will be surprised how beautiful the other "lesser known" French Polynesia islands are! Since, we are traveling by Private Yacht, we are visiting some smaller, “Off the Beaten Path” Islands; like Raiatea, Taha'a, Huahine and Moorea... as well as the iconic islands of Tahiti and Bora Bora!
French Polynesia, is always one of our most popular itineraries, as this is our 4th tour to this beautiful country! Our Int'l Air is discounted at $1295 for Coach Seating and we have a limited number of Business Class seats available, if interested. We depart from San Fran SFO Tuesday, July[masked] at 1:25pm on United Airlines Flight #115. I recommend arriving to San Fran, one day earlier on July 10th, to explore San Fran and purchase the most economical flights around $400 - $500 Round Trip on various airlines.
SUMMARY OF OUR YACHT TOUR ITINERARY
First, we spend 3 nights at the 5-star Le Tahiti Pearl Resort, then we Island-Hop on our 7 night Private Yacht tour to the islands of Bora Bora (2 Days), Huahine, Taha'a, Raiatea, Moorea and ending on Tahiti. We end with 1 night at Le Tahiti Pearl Resort, before we fly back to San Francisco SFO on the evening of July 22nd.
ABOUT THE FRENCH POLYNESIA - SOCIETY ISLANDS... Very Interesting!
French Polynesia covers over two million square miles of the South Pacific Ocean and is comprised of 118 islands spread over five great archipelagos. Many islands are crowned with jagged peaks while others appear to barely float above the breaking waves. It’s the kind of place where the rich and famous come to play and hedonistic honeymoon fantasies are realized.
The three archipelagos most sought by visitors are the Society Islands, comprised of Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Huahine, Raiatea and Taha’a- where we will spend out week on the yacht. Get ready for an Amazing Trip of a Lifetime to one of the Most Beautiful Places on Earth!
OUR 12 DAY FRENCH POLYNESIA PRIVATE YACHT TOUR INCLUDES SO MUCH FOR $4590 PER PERSON:
• International Air from SAN FRANCISCO SFO (when you purchase $1295 air package Add-on or you may choose to purchase Land Only)
• 4 Nights at the 5-star Le Tahiti Pearl Resort in Tahiti (Deluxe Ocean View Rooms) 3 Nights prior to Yacht Cruise, 1 Night at end of cruise.
• Private Airport Transfers in Tahiti and private coach transportation throughout 12 day tour
• Local Guides and 6 unique Excursions included on Tahiti, Bora Bora, Tahaa, Huahine, Raiatea & Moorea.
• 29 meals (11 Daily Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 9 Dinners- including a Polynesian Luau in Tahiti and Dinner at World Famous “Bloody Mary’s Restaurant in Bora Bora- ALL MEALS INCLUDED ON YACHT!)
• Traditional Tahitian Greeting with Traditional Flower Lei at Tahiti Airport
• 6 Unique & Adventurous Excursions in French Polynesia include:
1.) Island Tour of Tahiti and its many beautiful sights
2.) Half Day Circle Island Safari Tour of Moorea in 4x4 Vehicles
2.) (3) Unique cultural immersing island tours in Raiatea, Taha’a & Huahine islands.
3.) Famous Shark & Stingray Snorkeling Tour in Bora Bora with Polynesian BBQ Lunch on private island
• All flight taxes, fuel surcharges, Tourist & Hotel taxes
• Baggage handling at hotel
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN OUR FRENCH POLYNESIA YACHT TOUR:
• Upgrade to Business Class seating ($[masked] additional above Economy)
• Personal items- Internet, souvenirs, spa treatments. laundry
• Meals Not Listed in itinerary or any alcoholic beverages with meals
• Tips & Gratuities for Cruise Manager, Yacht Crew and local Guides (Suggested Tipping amount sent out prior to departure)
• Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended), Medical services
UNITED AIRLINES GROUP FLIGHT ITINERARY
UA #115 | TUESDAY, July 11, 2023
DEP SAN FRAN SFO at 1:25PM
ARR PPT at 6:55PM (Same Day Arrival)
UNITED AIRLINES #114 | SATURDAY, JULY 22, 2023
DEP PPT at 9:10PM
ARR SAN FRAN SFO at 8:20AM (Arrive SFO SUN. JUL 23RD)
ABOUT OUR YACHT... PANORAMA II SAILING YACHT:
Our French Polynesia Yacht is the sleek and modern 187' dual-masted Panorama II motor sailing vessel. The Panorama II boasts, being the largest sailing yacht in French Polynesia with 24 cabins with many open public areas scattered on several decks. The lower deck has a bar and restaurant where dining takes place from the generous buffets provided. On the upper deck is an outdoor bar and lounge area for al fresco meals and drinks. A large sundeck at the rear of the top deck has semi-covered or exposed loungers and chairs to enjoy the changing scenery passing by.
The Panorama II Sailing Yacht is classified at the Highest Levels by the International “Safety of Life at Sea” (SOLAS) standards, which allows it to cross the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. We will have an experienced crew of 16 persons, making our stay on the Panorama II a memorable one! Note, most cabins on this yacht are fixed twin bedded rooms.
TO VIEW OR PRINT OUR AMAZING DAILY ITINERARY AND SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE ISLANDS WE ARE VISITING AND MORE PHOTOS OF OUR YACHT; CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
*** SEE MORE PHOTOS UPLOADED AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ***
TO JOIN THIS TRIP… PLEASE COMPLETE THE 3 EASY STEPS BELOW!
1.) Make either 1st Payment on SQUARE or Full Payment by check or Credit card [Partial payments can only be made by SQUARE].
2.) Take a photo or scan of your Passport Information Page & Email to [masked]. List your "Full Name and FH 2023 French Polynesia Trip" in Subject line.
3.) RSVP "Yes" on the Meetup Trip Page on meetup site [Note: You must be logged into Meetup.com or "Register your name, email" on Meetup to RSVP and see full details on trip page] Also, list any guests (+1, +2), if any joining you.
TRIP PRICING AND OPTIONS… HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPACE?
COST OF 12 DAY FRENCH POLYNESIA YACHT & LAND TOUR
1.) $[masked] Per Person for Land Portion (4 nights) and 7 Night Yacht Tour, based on double occupancy (2 per cabin, room) if paid by Check: Includes 4 hotel nights, 7 nights on private yacht, 75% of your meals, All Land Excursions and Private Transportation, Local Guides throughout French Polynesia. THIS IS A FABULOUS TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
2.) COST OF ROUND TRIP INTERNATIONAL AIR- $1295 (from SFO TO TAHITI PPT):
A. Coach Economy Class Seating: $[masked] [Limited to 34 seats]
B. Business Class Seating (with lie-flat bed): $4700 additional per seat [Limited to 6 seats]
THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO PAY FOR THIS AMAZING FRENCH POLYNESIA YACHT TOUR:
1.) PAY IN FULL BY CHECK: $4590 Per Person for Land/Yacht Tour + $1295 for Coach Air = $[masked] Per Person for AIR/LAND/YACHT PACKAGE.
Please Make Check Payable to Fun Happenings for $[masked] & Mail To:
PO BOX 322
BRENTWOOD TN 37024
2.) PAY IN FULL WITH CREDIT CARD: $4728 Per Person for Land/Yacht Tour and $1334 for Economy Coach Air= $[masked] PER PERSON for 12-DAY AIR/LAND/YACHT PACKAGE.
- Square Payment Link Below to make Full, One-time Payment of $[masked] (includes 12-Day Land / Yacht Tour & International Air to French Polynesia]: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/QIYHVPCCJYERF4DRA2MCEOVX
3.) PAY FOR YACHT / LAND PACKAGE WITH INTERNATIONAL AIR WITH 4 MONTHLY RECURRING PAYMENTS OF $1,515.50, TOTALING $[masked] Per Person BY CREDIT CARD
- Square Payment Link Below to Pay: (4) Recurring Payments of $[masked], Totaling $[masked] per person (Final Payment must be paid by July 1, 2023): https://square.link/u/7iiTSRIn
4.) Pay for Land & Package and Purchase your own Air and Meet us in Tahiti on July 11th: Land/Yacht Tour Package is $[masked], if paid by credit card:
- SQUARE LINK FOR LAND/YACHT PACKAGE ONLY (NO AIR)- $[masked]: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/DZTMPT55VUR6UHA3ZBO4JNVS
SOLO TRAVELERS: NEED A ROOMMATE OR TRAVELING SOLO? NO WORRIES… ARE YOU TRAVELING SOLO? NO WORRIES… Fun Happenings Travel Group can help match you with another solo Traveler or you can choose to Book a Single Room/Cabin with an additional Single Supplement of $[masked].
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT PAYMENT LINK ($[masked]): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/ACI4DTWTLIXBZRILC3P6NYVN
FRENCH POLYNESIA DAILY ITINERARY (July 11 - 23, 2023)
• Tue. July 11- DAY 1: Depart SFO, 1:25PM; United Airlines #115- Arrives same evening at 6:55PM to Papeete Tahiti. Overnight at Le Tahiti Resort (3 Nights)
• Wed. July. 12- Day 2: Relaxing Day on Beach or Explore Town of Papeete on your own.
• Thur. July 13- Day 3: Optional Waterfall Tour of Tahiti or Enjoy free day in Tahiti.
• Fri. July. 14- Day 4: Included Half Day Island Tour of Tahiti, then Embark on Yacht at 2:00pm. Depart at 3pm for Bora Bora.
• Sat. Jul. 15- Day 5: Arrive to Bora Bora at 10:00AM. Explore Bora Bora today on your own and this evening, our group will enjoy a Special Dinner this evening at the Famous Bloody Mary’s Restaurant. Overnight on Yacht in Bora Bora.
• Sun. Jul. 16- Day 6: Today, we enjoy the Lagoon Shark & Stingray Snorkeling Tour in Bora Bora with a traditional Polynesian BBQ Lunch on private island
• Mon. Jul. 17- Day 7: Arrive to the Island of Huahine at 8:30pm. Enjoy a fun island tour today, as we visit the islands hidden gems with a local guide.
• Tue. Jul. 18- Day 8: Arrive Tahaa at 09:00AM. We spend all Day on the island of Tahaa. Overnight in Tahaa on yacht.
• Wed. Jul. 19- Day 9: Arrive to Raiatea at 9:00AM. Enjoy All day on island of Raiatea and included island tour. Depart Raiatea a 8:00pm.
• Thur. Jul. 20- Day 10: Arrive Moorea island, Enjoy full day on Moorea with 4x4 safari vehicle island tour of Moorea. Overnight Moorea on yacht.
• Fri. July. 21- Day 11: Arrive to Tahiti at 6:00am, breakfast on board, disembark Yacht at 9:00am. Enjoy a walking tour of Downtown Papeete and free time for shopping in open markets and pearl markets. Free afternoon at Resort for R & R. Check in Le Tahiti Resort for (1) night, before flight to US tomorrow.
• Sat. Jul. 22- Day 12: Check out at Le Tahiti Resort at 12pm. R & R at Resort until we depart for PPT Airport at 5:30pm (UA #114- Departs PPT at 9:10pm- Arrives next day to SFO at 8:20AM]
• Sun. Jul. 23- Day 13: Arrive to SAN FRAN SFO at 8:20AM on Sunday, Jul. 23, 2023. Allow 3 – 4 hours to clear US customs, retrieve luggage and change terminals to book connecting flight to your home city.
The interest on our French Polynesia trip is overwhelming, as this is one of our Most iconic trips, based on our previous 3 tours. This tour is limited to the first 38 persons that commit with either full payment or initial payment of the 6 Month Installment Plan.
This trip is going to a truly "Once in a Lifetime" Experience and we hope you can join us July 11 - 23, 2023!
Feel Free to email Fun Happenings at [masked], if you have any questions....
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel
Due to nature of strict booking guidelines in FP... No refunds are possible with less than 90 days.
- Roxane V.
- Karen T.
- 36 attendees
- 7 AMAZING NATIONAL PARKS & MONUMENTS OVER 8 DAYS IN THE SOUTHWESTERN US! $3780
North Rim Visitor Center$3,780.00
7 AMAZING NATIONAL PARKS & MONUMENTS OVER 8 DAYS IN THE SOUTHWESTERN US!
Join Fun Happenings Travel Group with our dedicated National Park guide on this Unique Custom Designed National Park and Monument Adventure tour of the Southwestern United States THIS August 26 - September 2nd!
We will Spend 8 Magical Days Exploring Cascading petrified sand dunes, vibrant pine forests, and sunset-red deserts in 7 national parks & National Monuments of the Southwestern United States. We are evening taking a Raft Float Trip down the Colorado River one day!
This customized Tour of the Southwest National Parks includes some hiking, scenic viewpoints, local eateries, hidden gems and unique Once in a Lifetime experiences! We are visiting some of the Top National Parks in the United States; The Grand Canyon, Moab NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Zion NP, Canyonland NP... All over 8 Days!
Our Amazing 8-Day National Park Tour Highlights & Activities!
- Salt Lake City (Tour begins here) Fly into Salt Lake City
- Canyonlands National Park (visitor’s center, Green River Overlook, Grand Viewpoint, Rim of Island in the Sky)
- Moab National Park in Utah
- Arches National Park (Landscape Arch, Delicate Arch Viewpoint, Windows Section, Double Arch, drive along Colorado River)
- Tour of Monument Valley (Lunch at Goulding’s Lodge, John Ford Point, Artist Point, The Totem Pole)
- Lake Powell & Glen Canyon Dam
- Float trip down the Colorado River
- Antelope Canyon (slot canyon tour)
- Vermillion Cliffs National Monument
- Navajo Bridge at Marble Canyon
- Grand Canyon National Park, North Rim (Bright Angel Point)
- Kanab, Utah (western town)
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Red Canyon (Mt. Carmel Tunnel, Zion Canyon, Virgin River)
- Zion National Park
- Las Vegas (Tour ends here)- Fly Home from Vegas
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH FUN HAPPENINGS NATIONAL PARK TOUR:
- 7 nights Accommodations in Utah, Arizona and Nevada in top-ranked 3-star hotels and lodges [1 SLC, 2 Moah, 2 Lake Powell Resort, 1 Bryce Canyon, 1 Las Vegas]
- 15 included meals (7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners)
- Private Coach with Private Guide Throughout 8 Day Tour
- Included Daily Excursions & Activities listed under Tour Highlights.
- All National Park entrance fees
- Gratuities for included meals and activities
- Applicable Hotel taxes and tourist fees
- WHATS NOT INCLUDED WITH TOUR:
- Flights into Salt Lake City SLC and Return from Las Vegas LAS are not included and need to be booked by each individual traveler.
- Airport Transfers in Salt Lake City and Las Vegas; As everyone is booking their own Air- Organized group transfers cannot be organized.
- Meals and Alcoholic Beverages, other than those mentioned
- Items of a personal nature (alcohol, room service, souvenirs, spa treatments)
- Gratuities for our Tour Guide and Driver
FOR MORE DETAILS & DAILY ITINERARY ON THIS 8-DAY NATIONAL PARKS TOUR, CLICK ON BELOW LINK:
#### Physical Requirements for Tour
- You should be comfortable walking on uneven terrain for 1 to 3 miles each day.
- Touring and overnight locations are above 6,000 to 8,000 ft above sea level
- Please let us know if you have any other physical/health limitations or requirements
PRICING, HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT?
THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO PAY FOR TOUR
1.) TOTAL COST OF LAND PKG IS $[masked], PER PERSON IF PAID BY CHECK (AIR IS TO BE BOOKED FROM EACH PERSON- INTO SALT LAKE CITY, RETURN FROM LAS VEGAS)
- MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO FUN HAPPENINGS FOR $[masked] & MAIL TO
PO BOX 322
BRENTWOOD TN 37024
2.) FULL PAYMENT OF 8-Day National Park Tour in full for $3904 VIA SQUARE LINK: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/IYDBPCQ3D5E5H3WCXTKEIGXF
3.) 4 MONTHLY RECURRING PAYMENTS OF $976.00 TOTALING $3904 SQUARE LINK TO PAY FOR TRIP OVER 4 MONTHS:
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT $895 FOR ALL 7 NIGHTS (Limited to 5 Rooms) SQUARE LINK:
Don't Miss This Epic Tour to our Nation's Top National Parks as we visit one of the most beautiful areas in North America!
Email Fun Happenings at [masked], if you have any questions.
I hope you can join us on this Epic tour August 26 - Sept. 2, 2023!
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel Group
www.facebook.com/groups/funhappeningstravel (FB Page)
- David W.
- Paul and Cathy T.
- 8 attendees
- Amazing 12-Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking & Kenya Safari of a Lifetime! $5095 + AIR
Volcanoes National Park Headquarters$3,595.00
▪️TRIP UPDATE: WE HAVE ADDED 8 MORE SPOTS... JOIN THIS AMAZING TRIP OF A LIFETIME!▪️
Amazing 12 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking & Kenya Safari: $3595 + $1495 Air Pkg. + Gorilla Permit [Experience Mountain Gorilla's in the Wild, at only one of 3 Area's in the World!]. This is a Once in a Lifetime Experience!
- Depart Sat. Oct. 21, 2023 – Return Fri. Nov. 3, 2023
- 100% of Rwanda Gorilla Trekking fee, goes to the preservation of gorillas
- $1495 Air Pkg includes International Round Trip flights from New York JFK to Nairobi & 3 Inter-African flights!
Join Fun Happenings for a “ONCE IN A LIFETIME” TRIP, as we experience the magic of Africa with Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda and a Kenya Safari Adventure this October 21-November 3, 2023.
It's true what they say about Africa...“Africa changes you forever, like nowhere on earth. Once you have been there, you will never be the same. But how do you begin to describe its magic to someone who has never felt it?” Brian Jackman
During this Amazing safari experience of a lifetime, we will explore Rwanda and Kenya, two of the most beautiful countries in Africa. In Rwanda, we tour Kigali, the capital city and gorilla trek in Volcanoes National Park. In Kenya, we explore Nairobi as well as visit some of the most beautiful National Parks in Eastern Africa, including the Famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
There’s no getting around the fact that gorilla trekking is expensive – in Volcanoes National Park it’s US$1500 for a single day permit, but know that your money has a real impact on the gorillas’ welfare by funding research projects, healthcare and protection for the gorillas, as well as investments in schools, roads and health centers for local communities. These gorilla permits also help in limiting the number of people trekking the gorillas in order to limit stress on these apes and on their habitat, that may result in a change in their behavior or even death.
The fee also allows you to participate in one of the most incredible wildlife watching experiences on the planet. Gorillas are one of our closest relatives, sharing 98 percent of our DNA, and their behavior is so similar to our own that watching them play, relax and interact is both an uncanny and emotional experience.
During our two days in Volcanoes National Park, we will stay at the Mountain Gorilla View Lodge. After two nights at Volcano National Park, we return to Kigali where we will enjoy a unique cultural tour with free time to shop in the open markets. This evening we transfer to the airport for our 7:00 pm flight to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, Kenya (NBO). After our arrival in Nairobi, we will transfer to our hotel for the next three nights, the Tamarind Tree Hotel, before visiting two other park in Kenya.
No other African country boasts the diversity of Kenya, a country roughly twice the size of Nevada. Kenya is the regional hub for trade and finance in East Africa, and its economy is dominated by tourism, transportation, communications and agriculture, with the principal cash crops being tea, horticultural produce and coffee.
Nairobi, the capital, is home to 3.4 million people. This cosmopolitan city is the heartbeat of Kenya with its delicious cuisine, distinctive architecture, and local Maasai people. Nairobi also has the wildlife-packed Nairobi National Park on its doorstep and is the gateway to Lake Naivasha and the vast Masai Mara Reserve. This fascinating city is the perfect place to continue our African adventure
Where Fun Happenings is Visiting in Rwanda and Kenya
► Kigali, Rwanda (1 night): We begin our 12-day adventure in Kigali, Rwanda where we will stay in the historic Hotel des Mille Collines, the locale depicted in the 2004 movie, Hotel Rwanda.
► Volcanoes NP (2 nights): Our group will enjoy observing and photographing the gorillas as they interact in their large, habituated troop. We will stay in Mountain Gorilla View Lodge.
► Nairobi Kenya (3 nights): Visiting Giraffe Center, Sheldrick Wildlife Elephant Orphanage, Nairobi National Park (Half day game drive), the Karen Blixen Museum and enjoying dinner at the famous Carnivore Restaurant.
► Nairobi National Park (Half Day Game Drive): Nairobi National Park is one of Africa's smallest parks and the only park on earth, with such close proximity to a city center. It boasts a large and varied wildlife population, amid wide open grass plains against a backdrop of the city’s skyscrapers. It’s home to one of Kenya's most successful rhinoceros’ sanctuaries with the world's highest concentration of black rhinoceros. Commonly spotted species include: Lion, hyena, warthog, zebra, giraffe, ostrich, gazelle, buffalo and sometimes leopard and cheetah.
► Lake Naivasha, Kenya (2 nights): Morning game drive at this large freshwater lake which sits just outside the town of Naivasha, northwest of Nairobi. The lake is a birder’s paradise as it is home to over 400 bird species including Great Cormorants, Fish Eagles, Pelicans, all types of Kingfishers as well as the Grey-backed fiscal and lesser and greater flamingos.
► Maasai Mara, Kenya (3 nights): We travel to southwest Kenya to the Maasai Mara, often called the Jewel of Africa, where we will spend the next three nights. The Maasai Mara, Africa’s most famous safari destination, locally referred to as The Mara, is a large game reserve in Narok, Kenya, contiguous with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. We will witness the Great Migration, over 1.5 million wildebeest, antelope and zebra as they race across Tanzania’s Serengeti to the Masai Mara, in search of greener pastures. Along with the Great Migration, the Masai Mara is also famed for being home to all of the Big 5 of Africa. It’s common to find elephants, lions, buffalo and leopard and rhinos.
WHERE WE ARE STAYING IN RWANDA and KENYA
11 Nights / 12 Days in Top Rated 4-Star Top Rated Hotels & Game Lodges in East Africa:
● **Kigali, Rwanda (1 night) *Hotel des Mille Collines: ***
● Volcanoes National Park (2 nights) Mountain Gorilla View Lodge
● Nairobi, Kenya (3 nights) Tamarind Tree Hotel:
● Lake Naivasha, Kenya (2 nights) Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge:
● Maasai Mara, Kenya (3 nights) Keekorok Lodge:
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR 12 DAY RWANDA, KENYA SAFARI
● Enjoy staying in Top rated, 4-star Hotels, Lodges in Rwanda and Kenya!
● Enjoy Staying in the Historically significant Hotel Rwanda in Kigali, Rwanda.
● Go Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes National Park, one of only 3 places to see gorillas in the wild.
● Embark on daily game drives, with expert guides in exclusive, safe Land Cruiser Safari vehicles.
Visit the Ellen DeGeneres’ Dian Fossey Center
● Visit the Giraffe Center in Nairobi and interact and feed the giraffes.
● Visit Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage to interact with rescued elephants
● Visit the Blixen Museum in Nairobi
● Explore the Nairobi National Park to view wildlife at one of Africa’s most unique parks!
● Visit Lake Naivasha for a ½ day game drive
● Enjoy 2 ½ days in the Maasai Mara, Africa’s most famous safari destination.
● Enjoy traditional East African BBQ Dinner included with exotic game at famous Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi
● On some days, we offer 2 included game drives, you may choose to join one or both and have the option to relax at the lodge, enjoying their luxurious amenities during your free time!
● Enjoy “Sundowner Cocktail Hour’s” with Panoramic Sunset Views, after some of our afternoon Game Drives!
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH OUR AMAZING 12-DAY EAST AFRICA SAFARI
● Hand-selected, Top Rated 4-star Accommodations throughout Rwanda & Kenya
● 28 Meals included (11 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners)
● Expert, Experienced guide / game tracker in each vehicle throughout 12-day Safari
● Daily Game Drives (10 in total), from Game Lodges.
● Entrance Fees to attractions, National Park fees, as listed in itinerary (NOT Included: $1500 Rwanda Government Gorilla Trekking Permit fee)
● Private Transportation throughout safari in exclusive 4x4 extended Land Cruisers, with pop-up safari roof. All passengers have window seat with slide-open windows for Amazing 360⁰ view
● Charging station on each safari vehicle, allowing to charge electronic devices, while on the road.
● Bottled water available on safari vehicles and can be enjoyed during safari.
● Unique Adventurous and cultural-immersive Experiences, as listed in itinerary
● Wi-Fi Internet Access included at each hotel, game lodge
● Baggage Porterage at Hotels
● Rwanda and Kenya local, GST taxes, resort fees
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR 12-DAY KENYA, TANZANIA SAFARI
● International Air to Kenya & 3 Inter Africa Flights [Included with our $1495 International & African Air Package]
● Domestic Flights to/from your home city to NYC JFK Airport
● $1500 Rwanda Government Gorilla Trekking Permit fee
● Travel Protection Insurance (HIGHLY Recommended!)
● Entry Visa for Rwanda and Kenya (Total approximately US $100), allowing multiple entry to Rwanda and Kenya- Simple Online Application- Instructions to be provided)
● Alcoholic beverages, where not listed as included in itinerary
● Optional Excursions, Activities (1-2 optional activities are offered during free time)
● Personal Items: Spa Treatments, Laundry service, souvenirs, room service, mini-bar charges
● Medical treatments, Hospital/Doctor’s Fees (Travel insurance is Highly recommended!)
● Tips, Gratuities to Safari Guide, Local Guides (Details provided prior to departure)
► TO VIEW TRIP BROCHURE WITH MORE PHOTOS AND INFORMATION ON OUR TRIP, INCLUDING DAILY ITINERARY, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
PRICING FOR RWANDA & KENYA SAFARI...
THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO PAY FOR THIS AMAZING SAFARI:
● Deadline to join Rwanda, Kenya Safari is May 15, 2022 or until Sold Out. Trip is limited to max 38 persons]
► 1.) FULL PAYMENT BY CHECK- Most Cost-Efficient Payment! $5095.00 (Land Package & $1500 Gorilla Permit) + $1495 Air Package = $6590.00: $[masked] pp (for Land Safari Package); $[masked] (Gorilla Trekking Permit), and $[masked] pp (for International Air & 3 inter-African flights) = $[masked]. This cost is based on Double Occupancy Room (2 persons per room), If Paid in Full by Check. NOTE: Single supplement is an additional $795.00 cost
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO FUN HAPPENINGS AND MAIL TO:
PO Box 322
Brentwood TN 37024
► 2.) FULL PAYMENT FOR LAND & AIR SAFARI PACKAGE BY CREDIT CARD: [$[masked] per person, based on double occupancy]
SQUARE LINK FOR FULL PAYMENT FOR RWANDA & KENYA LAND & AIR SAFARI PACKAGE ($[masked]): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/SGW2ZXNKMAQR2ALADIF3HQEC
► 3.) 6 RECURRING MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $[masked] OVER 6 MONTHS [TOTALING $6789,00 including square fees]: [Initial Payment of $[masked] is Charged to your credit or debit card on first payment, then 5 recurring payments are charged automatically each month, until all 6 Payments are completed. 6 Payments must be completed by Oct. 1, 2023).
[SQUARE LINK FOR 6 MONTHLY RECURRING PAYMENTS OF $[masked] FOR RWANDA & KENYA LAND & AIR SAFARI PACKAGE (Total $[masked]): https://square.link/u/Qo3oaopd
► 4.) LAND ONLY (NO INT’L OR INTER-AFRICAN AIR INCLUDED) SAFARI PACKAGE ($[masked]): (Since Air is very complicated on this trip, I recommend booking only our exact group flights or you may miss group’s transportation)
[SQUARE LINK FOR LAND ONLY RWANDA & KENYA SAFARI PACKAGE (NO INT’L OR INTER-AFRICAN AIR INCLUDED] ($[masked]): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/S5B4PB2RF5GFS3SOHZSWA2P2
► SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT FOR OCT. 21 – NOV. 3, 2023 RWANDA & KENYA SAFARI ALL 11 NIGHTS– [$795.00 Additional Cost- Square Link]: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/PVAB3ZCFVIG3DON463RN4P77
KENYA AIRWAYS GROUP FLIGHT ITINERARY
► IMPORTANT NOTE: IT IS SUGGESTED TO ARRIVE A DAY EARLY TO JFK, AS THERE IS A RISK OF MISSING FLIGHT IF YOU ARRIVE ON OCT 21ST. THERE IS ONLY 1 FLIGHT AVAILABLE (DELTA #3900-ARRIVES AT 10AM) THAT WILL MAKE OUR 1:45PM DEPARTURE
| Date | Airline | Flight
| Number | Depart | Time | Arrive | Time |
| ------ | ------ | ---- | ------ | ---- |
| Saturday, October 21, 2023 | Kenya Airways | 003 | New York |
JFK | 1:45 PM | Nairobi
NBO | 10:30 AM
(Next day: October 22) |
October 22, 2023 | Kenya Airways | 474 | Nairobi
NBO | 5:30 PM | Kigali
KGL | 6:00 PM
October 25, 2023 | Kenya Airways | 475 | Kigali
KGL | 7:00 PM | Nairobi
NBO | 9:30 PM |
November 2, 2023 | Charter Flight | TBD | Masai Mara | | Nairobi
NBO | |
November 2, 2023 | Kenya Airways | 002 | Nairobi
NBO | 11:35 PM | New York
JFK | 7:35 AM
(Next day: November 3rd) |
TO JOIN THIS TRIP… COMPLETE THESE 4 EASY STEPS BELOW…THANKS
1.) Make either 1st SQUARE Payment (1 of 6 payments) or Full Payment by Check or Credit card to secure your spot. **Making a Payment is the only way to reserve your space!
2.) Take a Photo or scan of your Passport Information Page & Email to [masked]. List "Full Name and FH 2023 RWANDA and KENYA Trip" in Subject line.
3.) RSVP "Yes" on the Meetup Trip Page on meetup site [Note: You must be logged into Meetup.com or "Register your name, email" on Meetup to RSVP and see full details on trip page]. When RSVP’s, list any guests (+1, +2), if anyone is joining you.
4.) Email Fun Happenings Travel Group at [masked] and provide us with the best email for trip updates and if you're traveling solo, with someone else and if you want a roommate or single room.
This Amazing Trip of a Lifetime to Rwanda & Kenya visits many unique places, offers incredible cultural activities & experiences the Best Game Viewing & Gorilla Trekking in the World! IMAGINE VIEWING MOUNTAIN GORILLA'S IN THE WILD, WITH LESS THAN 1,000 LEFT ON EARTH!
In Kenya, we are visiting some of the World’s Top wildlife parks and will see an abundance of wildlife! I look forward to traveling to Africa with you Oct. 21 - Nov. 3, 2023.
Get ready for an Amazing Safari of a Lifetime to Rwanda & Kenya!
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel Group: www.funhappeningstravel.com
Fun Happenings Travel Facebook Group Page: www.facebook.com/groups/funhappeningstravel
Fun Happenings Travel Group Instagram Page: www.instagram.com/travelwithfunhappenings
▪️IMPORTANT NOTE: YELLOW FEVER VACCINE IS REQUIRED
▪️Physical Rating: 3 out of 5: Demanding hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy individuals.
- Accalia W.
- 28 attendees
- Amazing 12-Day Luxury Tanzania & Zanzibar Safari of Lifetime $4790 + $1495 Air!
The Top Regions in Tanzania and Zanzibar Island!$4,790.00
▪️▪️TRIP UPDATE: SAFARI IS SOLD OUT. JOIN THE WAITLIST, AS WE WILL HAVE CANCELLATIONS▪️▪️
▪️▪️▪️WE ARE SOON ANNOUNCING A 12-DAY RWANDA GORILLA TREKKING & KENYA SAFARI OCT. 21 - NOV. 3.▪️▪️▪️
JOIN FUN HAPPENINGS FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY 5-STAR LUXURY TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR SAFARI TO THE TOP GAME VIEWING PARKS IN THE WORLD!
THIS AMAZING 5-STAR LUXURY TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR SAFARI TAKES PLACE, NOV. 5 - NOV. 18, 2023! THIS TRIP WAS SO OVERWHELMINGLY POPULAR THE LAST 2 YEARS, WE ARE OFFERING IT AGAIN IN FALL 2023!
It's True what they say about Africa... “Africa changes you forever, like nowhere on earth. Once you have been there, you will never be the same."
Fun Happenings is exploring Amazing Tanzania for 9 days (we added an extra night at a beautiful lodge overlooking Ngorongoro Crater) on an incredible 4 National Park Safari and then spending 4 relaxing days on the exotic island of Zanzibar, before flying home to the US.
We begin our 12-day Adventure in Arusha Tanzania. We will experience part of the Extraordinary "Great Migration" in East Africa, as we visit Arusha, Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti National Parks during our 9 days on Tanzania mainland. If you did not already know... Tanzania is known for the Most Incredible Game Viewing in the World with the largest population of lions in the world and Serengeti National Park is the "HIGHEST RATED NATIONAL PARK IN ALL OF AFRICA!"
Throughout Tanzania, we are staying in Top Rated 5-star hotels and lodges, that I personally hand selected.... There’s no roughing it here! All of our game lodges have beautiful infinity pools, luxury spas, scenic panoramic views and are ranked some of the Top Lodges in East Africa!
In fact, our Serengeti Lodge, Melia Serengeti Lodge, was named the “Top Rated International Resort in the World in 2019” by Conde Nast magazine… This is one of the most prestigious awards in the hospitality industry!
Our 12-Day Tanzania Beach & Bush Safari is priced reasonably, at $4790 per person, as our safari includes luxury accommodations, 25 included meals, daily game drives or excursions & Much More!
To put the value of our safari in perspective; Several safari companies offer this same itinerary, with 4 star tented camp hotels in the $7k - $8k cost per person.
And with this Trip, you have the option to pay for the trip with 7 recurring monthly payments of $925- Including International Air & one inter-Tanzania flight), makes it easier to budget for this trip!
This trip is perfect for Adults of all ages, both singles and couples, as we are offering a unique mix of cultural-immersive and adventurous activities, nature hikes, tour to a traditional Tanzanian village and daily game drives and in Serengeti, twice daily game drives.
Throughout our Tanzania safari, we are traveling in comfortable extended 4x4 Land Cruiser Safari vehicles, each with an expert guide driver / game tracker. Each vehicle holds 6 travelers + our guide. Everyone has a window seat, access to a pop-up safari roof, electronic charging ports and a stocked cooler with cold water or drinks you choose to bring..
THE AMAZING HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR 12 DAY TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR SAFARI INCLUDE:
► Enjoy staying in Top rated, Luxurious 5-star Hotels & Lodges
► Embark on daily game drives, with expert guides in comfortable and safe Land Cruiser Safari vehicles.
► Visit a local school outside Arusha, where we interact with the kids and have the opportunity to bring them school supplies, necessary items for their everyday life (List of suggested items to be provided before trip)
► Enjoy a traditional Welcome to East Africa Dinner in Arusha.
► Immerse yourself in the wildlife during a walking safari of Arusha National Park, walking aside giraffes, bison & zebras.
► Enjoy a stop at African Galleria Market, near Lake Manyara, where you can learn about how Tanzanite stones are mined, cut and made into beautiful jewelry. You will have the opportunity to buy other high quality East African art, wood carvings and other local made products with a Fun Happenings discount.
► Explore the exciting wildlife with large herds of elephants at Tarangire National Park.
► Enjoy a fun and culturally immersive tour to Mto Wa Mbu village, as we explore a pineapple plantation, banana beer brewery & visit a local school to learn the customs and traditions of the locals.
► Visit the stunning Ngorongoro Crater; considered the 8th Wonder of the World for an incredible game drive, viewing “Big Five” & every species Imaginable!
► Enjoy an Amazing “FIRE & DANCE SHOW" WITH LIVE MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT during dinner at our luxury 5-star Lake Manyara Lodge.
► At Serengeti, we offer 2 included game drives each day... you may choose to join one or both and have the option to relax at the lodge, enjoying the luxurious amenities at our lodge.
► Enjoy 2-3 “Sundowner Cocktail Hour’s” with Panoramic Sunset Views, after afternoon Game drives!
► Experience Magical Serengeti Park with the largest lion population in the world! THIS PARK IS TRULY AMAZING!
► Choose to join “Optional” sunrise Hot Air Balloon Safari, viewing thousands of animals, then enjoy a delicious champagne breakfast in the Bush (Details TBA closer to Departure).
► Enjoy a “FAREWELL TO AFRICA BOMA DINNER” at Melia Serengeti Lodge.
WHERE FUN HAPPENINGS IS VISITING IN TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR!
► ARUSHA TANZANIA (2 NIGHTS): Visiting Tanzania’s main city, we stay here for two nights at the posh 5-star Gran Melia Arusha Hotel. We will engage in a unique walking safari at Arusha National Park and enjoy a relaxing afternoon at our Arusha hotel’s amazing lagoon pool with pool bar.
► TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK (HALF DAY GAME DRIVE): Tarangire is one of Africa's little-known gems and a must visit, while visiting Tanzania. Tarangire is home to Tanzania's largest population of African elephants. With four of the Big Five residing here, it will be an exciting day of game viewing! As other sources of water dry up, the Tarangire River becomes the sole source of water in this region, attracting huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, gazelles, and hartebeests as well as lions, leopards and other predators who prey upon them. Between June and November, Tarangire National Park plays host to a migration that will be an impressive site to see! Get Ready for an Exciting Day!
► LAKE MANYARA AREA (2 NIGHTS): We are staying at the luxurious 5-star Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge [https://www.wellworthcollection.co.tz/Lake-Manyara-Kilimamoja-Lodge] is nestled on the rim of the Great African Rift Valley with stunning views of Lake Manyara, Mount Meru and on a clear day, you can see Mount Kilimanjaro. Lake Manyara was the setting for the earliest Tarzan films, verdant Lake Manyara National Park and Ernest Hemingway once described this area as "The loveliest Place, I have seen in Africa"…. Lake Manyara National Park is an unspoiled paradise of ground water forest fed by underground springs and teeming with wildlife such as elephants, hippos, giraffes, buffaloes, antelopes, and some of the largest baboon troupes in Africa.
► NGORONGORO CRATER CONSERVATION AREA (1 Night at Serena Ngorongoro Crater Lodge with all rooms overlooking this Extraordinary Crater- FULL DAY GAME DRIVE): Tanzania's biggest tourist attraction isn't Zanzibar, nor the sprawling plains of the Serengeti... it's the stunning Ngorongoro Conservation Area! The Ngorongoro Crater is game viewing gone crazy! Within the crater rim, a daily wildlife drama is played out as large herds of zebra and wildebeest graze nearby lions, leopards, elephants and black rhinos. Outside of the crater a similar drama continues in a more spread out manner with Masai herdsmen thrown into the mix.
► CENTRAL SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK (3 NIGHTS- 2 GAME DRIVES DAILY): Serengeti National Park, known as one of the Top 3 national parks in the World to view wildlife! Known for the largest lion population in the world, with 4,000+ lions. Central Serengeti boasts the best opportunity to view big cats, lions, cheetahs and the elusive leopard! We are spending 3 nights at the chic 5-star Melia Serengeti Lodge
Melia Serengeti Lodge is known for its luxury amenities, famous infinity pool (viewing wildlife from pool), majestic panoramic views overlooking Serengeti plains and impeccable service from their friendly staff. On these days, you have the choice of joining in both morning and afternoon game drives or if you choose do just join one- you can enjoy the lodge’s luxury amenities during your free time.
WHERE WE ARE STAYING IN TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR:
- ARUSHA, TANZANIA- GRAN MELIA ARUSHA (2 NIGHTS- 5 STAR): [www.melia.com/en/hotels/tanzania/arusha/gran-melia-arusha/index.htm]
- LAKE MANYARA KILIMAMOJA LODGE (2 NIGHTS- 5-STAR): [https://www.wellworthcollection.co.tz/Lake-Manyara-Kilimamoja-Lodge]
► Resort Video: https://youtu.be/dqpW_pQF_sI
- SERENA NGORONGORO CRATER LODGE (1 NIGHT): Sunning Lodge with all rooms overlooking the Ngorongoro Crater. [https://www.serenahotels.com/ngorongoro]
► Resort Video: https://youtu.be/jGcL1M2zD9c
- MELIA SERENGETI LODGE (3 NIGHTS- 5-STAR): (3 Nights - 5 Star) [https://www.melia.com/en/hotels/tanzania/serengeti-national-park/hotel-serengeti-lodge-melia-collection]
► Resort Video: https://youtu.be/xSo0AtZEkGs
- MARRIOTT NUNGWI BEACH RESORT BY TURACO (3 Nights- 4 Star) [https://app.marriott.com/FHadyVaXdyb]
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH OUR AMAZING TANZANIA SAFARI
► Top Rated 4 1/2 - 5-star Luxury Accommodations
► 27 Meals included (11 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners)
► Expert, Experienced guides in each vehicle
► Daily Game Drives
► Entrance Fees to National Park fees
► Private Transportation in comfortable 4x4 extended Land Cruisers
► 2 Amazing cultural immersing excursions in Zanzibar, including Stone Town walking tour and Sunset cruise
► USB Charging station In each safari vehicle
► Wi-Fi Internet Access included at each hotel, game lodge (some only available in public areas)
► Baggage Porterage at all Hotels
► Tanzania local taxes, Resort fees
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR TANZANIA, ZANZIBAR SAFARI:
► Domestic Flights to/from your home city to JFK Airport
► Travel Insurance (Always Recommended!)
► Visa for Tanzania ($100): Simple Online Application- (instructions to be provided before departure)
► Alcoholic beverages, where not listed in itinerary
► Optional Excursions, Activities (1-2 optional activities are offered during free time)
► Personal Items: Spa Treatments, medical services, laundry service, souvenirs, room service, mini-bar charges, required vaccines
► Tips, Gratuities to Safari Guide, Local Guides (Suggested amount provided closer to departure)
PRICING / PAYMENT TERMS FOR TANZANIA LUXURY SAFARI
[*** REMEMBER YOUR SPACE IS NOT SECURED UNTIL AN INITIAL PAYMENT IS MADE]
THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO PAY FOR THIS AMAZING SAFARI TOUR:
[Deadline to join Tanzania & Zanzibar Safari is APRIL 15, 2023 or until Safari sells out. This tour is limited to maximum of 42 persons- 7 vehicles of 6 persons]
► 1.) FULL PAYMENT OF $[masked] BY CHECK OR ZELLE: $[masked] (LAND PKG) + $1495 Int'l & TZ Air) = $[masked] PER PERSON: This cost is based on Double Occupancy Room (2 persons per room), If Paid in Full by Check. Single room is $895.00 Additional. If Sending by Zelle; Sent to [masked]
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO FUN HAPPENINGS AND MAIL TO:
PO Box 322
Brentwood TN 37024
2.] SQUARE PAYMENT LINK FOR PAYMENT IN FULL = $[masked] [Includes 12 Day Land Pkg & International Air Package per person, based on double occupancy (2 persons per room) ($[masked] Full Payment Link): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/PV2RTP5DK6GT7BUDBB2YSPG4
3.] Pay in 7 Monthly Payments by SQUARE:with 7 RECURRING MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $925.00, Totaling $[masked]: Includes 12 Day Land Pkg, & International Air with one Tanzania Flight [7 Payments of $925 = $[masked] Link]: https://square.link/u/B9bbjmL8
AFTER MAY 1ST 2023: USE THIS LINK FOR 5 RECURRING PAYMENTS OF $1295, TOTALING $[masked]: https://square.link/u/X2bZnGRQ
4.] LAND ONLY PACKAGE FOR 12 DAY TANZANIA SAFARI & ZANZIBAR STAY (NO AIR IS INCLUDED WITH THIS PACKAGE) [$[masked]]: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/AJEL44JKPHZG3FJYE7JA35PL
► NOTE: TANZANIA CHARTER FLIGHT FROM SERENGETI TO ZANZIBAR IS $425.00 EXTRA, IF YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN INTERNATIONAL AIR.
► TANZANIA SAFARI 2023: SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT (For all 11 Nights) is $895.00: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/5ESNPT2MAZXNY2XWNKBDFU2I
KENYA AIRLINES GROUP FLIGHT ITINERARY
Nov. 5, 2023 (Non-Stop from JFK to Nairobi NBO)
KQ #3 DEP JFK 1:45PM | ARR Nairobi NBO 11:15AM +1 (Arrives Nov. 6)
Nov. 6, 2023
KQ #426 DEP Nairobi NBO 4:30PM | ARR Arusha JRO 5:30PM
Nov. 14, 2023
Charter Flight from Serengeti Seorona Air Strip to Zanzibar ZNZ
Nov. 17, 2023
KQ #495 DEP Zanzibar ZNZ 8:40PM | ARR Nairobi NBO 10:00PM
Nov. 17, 2023 (Non-stop from Nairobi NBO to JFK)
KQ #2 DEP Nairobi NBO 11:35PM | ARR NYC JFK 6:35AM +1 (Nov. 18th)
TO JOIN THIS TRIP… PLEASE COMPLETE THESE 4 EASY STEPS BELOW
1.) Make either 1st SQUARE Payment or Full Payment by Check or Credit card to secure your spot. **NOTE: Making a Payment is the Only Way to reserve your space!
2.) Take a Photo or Scan of your Passport Information Page & Email to [masked]. List "Full Name and FH TANZANIA 2023 Trip" in Subject Line.
3.) RSVP "Yes" on the Meetup Trip Page on meetup site [Note: You must be logged into Meetup.com or "Register your name, email" on Meetup to RSVP and see full details on trip page]. When RSVP’ing for Trip... List guests (+1, +2), if anyone is joining you.
4.) Email Fun Happenings Travel Group at [masked] and provide us with the best email for trip updates, Mailing address, Cell Number and if you're traveling solo, with someone else and if you want a roommate or single room.
This Amazing Trip of a Lifetime to Tanzania and the exotic island of Zanzibar visits many unique places, offers incredible cultural experiences, stays in luxury 5-star game lodges and allows you to Experience the Best Game Viewing in the World! THIS SAFARI IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE!
Based on our previous Africa safaris, I recommend reserving your spot right away, as this trip has sold out quickly the last 3 years. Secure your space with either an Initial SQUARE Payment (1 of 7 monthly payments), full credit card payment or Full Check Payment, as a payment is the only way to reserve your space! Feel free to email Fun Happenings at [masked] if you have any questions!
Get ready for an Amazing Safari of a Lifetime to Tanzania and Zanzibar!
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel & Adventure Group
TANZANIA, ZANZIBAR SAFARI REFUND POLICY:
This Tanzania Safari Tour is refundable up until 120 days’ notice prior to departure (Aug. 7, 2023), If you cancel, with less than 120 days’notice prior to departure date; Your space is non-refundable, if a replacement is found to replace you. If a replacement is not found, you are responsible for the cost of the trip.
COVID IN TANZANIA
Currently there are no covid restrictions or mask mandate to enter Tanzania. Also, a covid vaccine is not required to enter Tanzania.
► TANZANIA PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS: US Citizens must have a valid passport for a min. of 6 MONTHS beyond date of entry and 1 BLANK PAGE is required.
► NO COVID SHOT IS REQUIRED FOR TZ!
► NO YELLOW FEVER VACCINE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER TANZANIA.
Hep A and Typhoid vaccines & Malaria medication are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. It's recommended to consult with your physician prior to trip
CDC LINK FOR TANZANIA
- Rebecca D.
- Roxane V.
- 44 attendees
- EXPLORE EXOTIC CUBA OVER THANKSGIVING THIS NOV. 23 - 28, 2023! $2190 + $495 AIR
## PLEASE DIRECT ALL TRIP INQUIRIES TO [masked]
STEP BACK IN TIME TO THE 1950'S & JOIN FUN HAPPENINGS TRAVEL GROUP ON A TRIP OF A LIFETIME, AS WE VISIT THE UNIQUE ISLAND OF CUBA THIS NOV. 23 - 28, 2023 OVER THANKSGIVING WEEKEND! THIS TOUR WAS SO AMAZING LAST FEBRUARY, WE ARE REPEATING IT AGAIN THIS YEAR!
WE WILL SPEND 5 NIGHTS IN THE CITY OF HAVANA CUBA & EXPLORE THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY AND JOIN IN MANY FUN ACTIVITIES! WE WILL TAKE A DAY TRIP TO THE TOBACCO REGION OF VINALES VALLEY, WHILE IMMERSING OURSELVES IN THE LOCAL CULTURE & SUPPORTING THE CUBAN PEOPLE!
ALL OF THE TOUR GUIDES, COMPANIES & RESTAURANTS WE WORK WITH ARE LOCALLY OWNED BY THE CUBAN PEOPLE AND HELP SUPPORT THE CUBAN PEOPLE. OUR HOTEL & ITINERARY MEETS ALL US DEPT. OF TREASURY & OFAC GUIDELINES FOR LEGAL TRAVEL TO CUBA FOR US CITIZENS.
Our Cuba Tour is priced very well as it's scheduled during the high season in late November and ALL EXCURSIONS AND 90% OF YOUR MEALS ARE INCLUDED for $[masked] and $495 for Air from Nashville. Or you can buy the Land Package and Meet us in Havana!
There are so many fun activities we will join in as we immerse ourselves in the local Cuban Culture. We will learn to Salsa Dance & dance with the locals, Tour Havana's sites in 1950's vintage convertible cars, Visit a Rum Distillery & Cigar Factory, Sample the best rums in the world and taste the Best Cuban Food! We will even have the opportunity to visit the World renown Tropicana Vegas-style Show if you choose and also free time to explore Havana on your own, while our group immerses ourselves in the local Cuban culture!
OUR 6 DAY TASTE OF CUBA TOUR INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Air from Nashville (Or Land Only Package is Available)
- 5 Nights at Top Rated 5-star Grand Aston La Habana Hotel, based on double occupancy (https://www.grandastonlahabana.com/)
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel ensuring full compliance with US Treasury Dept. & OFAC regulations
- Private Deluxe Transportation & local guides throughout tour
- Daily excursions, as indicated on 6 Day Cuba Educational program
- 12 Meals over 6 Days: 5 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners- including our Havana Rooftop Dinner with live salsa music & dancing!
- Visitors Cuban Visa is included with required medical coverage ($85 Value included!)
- Luggage porterage
OUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Gratuities to local Guides
- 3-4 meals not included
- Souvenirs, art purchases, alcoholic beverages
- Full Comprehensive Travel Insurance for Trip Delay & Trip Cancellation
THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO PAY FOR CUBA TRIP:
1.) TOTAL COST OF 5 NIGHT LAND/AIR CUBA PACKAGE IS $[masked] IF YOU PAY IN FULL BY CHECK.
- MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO FUN HAPPENINGS AND MAIL TO:
PO BOX 322
BRENTWOOD TN 37024
2.) PURCHASE AIR/LAND PACKAGE WITH (1) FULL PAYMENT OF $[masked] BY CREDIT CARD ON SQUARE LINK BELOW: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/LCAC6A3AB4Z6CNQN7XIJGRQA
3.) 6 RECURRING PAYMENTS OF $461.00, TOTALING $[masked] (PaymentLink Below):
▪️AFTER JUNE 1ST, 2023- USE THIS LINK: 4 RECURRING PAYMENTS OF $691.50, Totaling $[masked]: https://square.link/u/BBKdAjyE
4.) PURCHASE LAND ONLY PACKAGE FOR $[masked] AND MEET US IN HAVANA ($[masked]): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/H5H3YUCCKP6OU3YWHHEHUX4M
5.) SINGLE SUPPLEMENT PAYMENT LINK FOR SINGLE ROOM: ($495.00):
▪️ PLEASE EMAIL A COPY OF YOUR VALID PASSPORT TO [masked]
Fun Happenings' Cuba Tours area always our most popular tours each year, as it's a unique cultural immersive experiences! Get Ready for an Amazing Trip of a Lifetime, as we support the Cuban people and immerse ourselves in the local culture!
Contact Fun Happenings at [masked], if you have any questions. I hope you to see you in Cuba this November 23 - 28, 2023!
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel & Adventure Group
TO VIEW OUR AMAZING 6 DAY CUBA ITINERARY.... GO TO: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f9njg7qM7wL9Wc28MvbLAaf6F3ZOnRlR/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=116165396042472872285&rtpof=true&sd=true
NOV. 23 - 28, 2023 CUBA GROUP FLIGHT ITINERARY:
THUR NOV. 23, 2023
▪️ AA FLT #1342 DEP BNA 6:04AM | ARR MIA 9:20AM
▪️ AA FLT #2705 DEP MIA 10:50AM | ARR HAV 12:00PM
TUE NOV 28, 2023
▪️ AA FLT #838 DEP HAV 6:05PM | ARR MIA 7:15PM
▪️ AA FLT #2833 DEP MIA 9:30PM | ARR BNA 11:00PM
REFUND POLICY FOR NOV. 2023 CUBA TOUR: Refunds are Not Offered with less than 60 Days Notice, prior to Departure Date.
- Gary W
- 8 attendees
- Sailing Caribbean Leeward Islands on 379' Tall Ship over the Holidays $4190 +Air
JOIN FUN HAPPENINGS TRAVEL GROUP FOR AN AMAZING 8 DAY SAILING CRUISE ABOARD THE 379' STAR FLYER TALL SHIP! WE ARE EXPLORING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ISLANDS IN THE CARIBBEAN BETWEEN CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR'S! THEN, WE SPEND 3 NIGHTS ON ST MAARTEN OVER NEW YEARS!
The Caribbean Islands don't get any better than this! St. Maarten, Nevis, Dominica, The French lles des Saintes Islands, Guadeloupe, Antigua and St. Barths! And then throw in a 379' Tall Ship Sailing ship with only 160 passengers and a crew of 100... You will think you died and went to Heaven! Hurry and grab a cabin! We only have 16 cabins available!
Our group flies to St. Maarten on Sat Dec 23rd From BNA and begins our 7 Night Leewards Island sailing cruise. Then our Group spends 3 Amazing nights at the Sonesta Maho Beach Resort to bring in the New Year Together, before flying home Jan. 2nd.
There are no words to describe the beauty of the Leeward Islands! These islands are considered some of the most beautiful in the world, where only small ships or private yachts visit and are less commercialized with fewer tourists. We are sailing on one of the most beautiful and largest Sailing Vessels in world as we experience the quiet side of the Caribbean.
A SUMMARY OF OUR 10 DAY ITINERARY [Dec 23 - Jan 2, 2024]
DAY 1 - DEC 23: Depart from BNA to St. Maarten & Embark on 7 Night Star Flyer Small Ship Cruise (Departs at 10pm)
DAY 2 - DEC 24: VISIT NEVIS (12pm - 5pm)
DAY 3:- DEC 25: VISIT CABRITS DOMINICA (11:30AM- 6PM)
DAY 4 - DEC 26: VISIT TERRE-DE-HAUT, llES DES SAINTES (10AM - 6PM)
DAY 5 - DEC 27: VISIT DESHAIES GUADELOUPE (9AM - 4PM)
DAY 6 - DEC 28: VISIT FALMOUTH HARBOUR ANTIGUA (7AM - 6:30PM)
DAY 7 - DEC 29: VISIT GUSTAVIA ST. BARTHS (11AM - 10PM)
DAY 8 - DEC 30: DISEMBARK IN ST MAARTEN AND SPEND 3 Nights at SONESTA MAHO BEACH RESORT, A TOP-RATED ALL-INCLUSIVE BEACH RESORT. We will enjoy a relaxing beach resort stay and celebrate the New Year! After disembarking in St Maarten, we will offer a fun Island tour of St. Maarten, visiting both the French & Dutch sides and a lobster lunch at a local restaurant.
DAY 9 - DEC 31: Free Day for R&R or Explore St Maarten. Tonight, we Celebrate the New Year with Live Music, Champagne & Fireworks at our Resort with the Resort only group!
DAY 10- JAN. 1: Another Free Day for R & R. Tonight is our group Farewell Dinner, combined with other FH group staying at same resort!
DAY 11- JAN. 2: Depart SXM AT 3:24PM
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS UNIQUE SAILING CRUISE INCLUDE
- Explore the most Beautiful Islands in the Caribbean, the LEEWARD ISLANDS on a 379' Tall Ship!
- Sailing aboard one of the most beautiful Sailings Vessels in the World- The 379' Foot "STAR FLYER" with 4 Masts & 16 sails.
- Spend 3 Nights on St. Maarten AFTER our 8 Day Cruise
- Touring the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean; St. Maarten, Nevis, Dominica, Iles des Saintes Islands, Guadeloupe, Antigua & St. Barts and experience 4 unique excursions on St. Maarten, Nevis, Dominica & Antigua! The other ports are easy to explore on your own.
OUR 7 NIGHT SAILING CRUISE & 3 NIGHT ST MAARTEN STAY INCLUDES:
- AIR FROM BNA TO ST MAARTEN SXM [Included w/ $950 Air Package. Luckily FH locked in good fares, as most flight are $2k+ now]
- 7 Nights Accomodations on majestic STAR FLYER Small Ship [In category 3 & 4 Outside Cabins, all meals, port charges included).
- 3 Nights at Sonesta Maho Beach Resort. Top rated, newly renovated All-Inclusive resort on famous Maho Beach
- ALL MEALS INCLUDED ON SHIP AND RESORT. ADULT BEVERAGES INCLUDED AT RESORT
- 4 unique and adventurous Excursions on St. Maarten, Nevis, Dominica & Antigua- the other ports are easy to explore on your own
- Private Transportation, Local Guides for our excursions
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED:
- Laundry, Optional Wi-Fi on ship, adult beverages on ship, Spa treatments, souvenirs & optional excursions not listed as included.
- Tips for local guides, Drivers, Ship Staff (suggested tips emailed prior to cruise)
- Travel Insurance (Recommended)
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO PURCHASE THIS TRIP:
PRICING/PAYMENT TERMS FOR SAILING CRUISE & ST MAARTEN RESORT STAY...
1.) PAYMENT IN FULL BY CHECK
A.) LAND, CRUISE & AIR PACKAGE FROM NASHVILLE: LAND & CRUISE COST IS $4190 + $950 FOR ROUND TRIP AIR = $[masked]. [Includes: 8 day cruise, 3 Night All-Inclusive resort stay, port charges, All Meals on ship, All Meals & adult beverages at Resort, 4 excursions & Transportation) = $[masked] pp (2 per room)- If paid by check]
B.) LAND, CRUISE PACKAGE ONLY- WITH NO AIR: TRIP COST IS $4190 per person (if paid by check). [Includes: 8 day cruise, 3 night All-inclusive resort stay, port charges, All Meals on ship, all meals & adult beverages at resort, 4 excursions & transportation & NO AIR INCLUDED) = $4190 pp / (2 per room, if paid by check)].
MAKE YOUR CHECK PAYABLE TO FUN HAPPENINGS AND MAIL TO:
PO BOX 322
2.) PAYMENT IN FULL BY CREDIT CARD:
A.) HOLIDAY CRUISE, LAND & AIR PACKAGE FROM BNA BY CREDIT CARD IN FULL = $[masked] + $979 AIR (From BNA) pp, (2 per room) = $[masked]. [Includes: 8 day Cruise, 3 night resort stay, port charges, all meals on ship, all meals, adult beverages at resort, 4 excursions & transportation) = $[masked] pp / (2 per room)- when paid by credit card] - [SQUARE LINK- $5296]: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/THOAFCPVI4K3TSGQWGUQPQEA
B.) LAND & CRUISE PACKAGE WITH NO AIR INCLUDED, PAY BY CREDIT CARD: TRIP COST WITH NO AIR =$4317 [LINK]: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/LAA4F4RMKZPWZTAEFE7AT63G
3.) RECURRING MONTHLY PAYMENTS
A) HOLIDAY CRUISE & LAND PKG ($4317) + AIR ($979) FROM BNA, W/ 8 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $662.00, TOTALING $[masked]: [LINK]: https://square.link/u/qKVMO900
** AFTER MAY 1ST, USE THIS LINK (4 Months of $1324, Totaling $5296): https://square.link/u/gpwcqOLk
B) HOLIDAY CRUISE & LAND PACKAGE W/ NO AIR W/ 8 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $539.63, TOTALING $[masked]: https://square.link/u/C3TZDG9z
SINGLE ROOM FOR CRUISE & RESORT (10 NTS): $[masked] (Resort charges same for 2 persons as 1, so best to bring friend) [LINK]:
AA GROUP FLIGHTS [30 SEATS]
AA #1342: DEP BNA 6:04AM | ARR MIA 9:20AM
AA #1912: DEP MIA 12:05PM | ARR SXM 4:02PM
AA #1136 DEP SXM 3:24PM | ARR MIA 5:55PM
AA #0309 DEP MIA 7:30PM | ARR BNA 8:56PM
3 EASY STEPS TO JOIN THIS AMAZING NEW YEAR'S TRIP!
1.) Make 1st recurring payment or Full Payment. This is the only way to secure your spot
2.) Email a photo of Passport Info Page & email to [masked]. Provide roommate w/ or requesting SGL room or needing roommate and your Cell #
3.) RSVP Yes on Trip Page
We hope you can join this Amazing 8 day sailing cruise over Christmas & 3 night resort stay in St. Maarten!
Please email Fun Happenings at [masked], if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest!
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel Group
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel w/ more than 125 days email notice, a full refund is available. With less than 125 Days, a refund is not available, but transferable to another traveler w/ $100 name change fee
- Shellena B.
- 16 attendees
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NEW YEAR'S CARIBBEAN GETAWAY TO ST MAARTEN- $1798 + $850 AIR!
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa$1,798.00
JOIN FUN HAPPENINGS TRAVEL GROUP & CELEBRATE NEW YEAR'S WITH A FUN ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN GETAWAY TO THE EXOTIC ISLAND OF ST. MAARTEN!
Don't Miss this fun Getaway, as we visit the French & Dutch influenced Island of St. Maarten over New Year's This Dec. 31, 2023 to Jan. 5, 2024! This trip is reasonably priced at $1798 + Optional Air of $850 from BNA, as St. Maarten is an expensive island & New Year's week is the highest peak week of the year! Current Airfares have skyrocketed to $1200+ to SXM over New Year's. Luckily Fun Happenings' Group Fare is locked in at $850. So Grab a spot, as we only have 25 rooms and 50 air seats, booked at this rate!
This incredible NYE Getaway to St. Maarten includes everything, once you land! All meals, transfers, adult beverages and 2 exciting Excursions are all included! That's the advantage of traveling with Fun Happenings!
The top-rated Maho Beach Resort & Spa offers a large Oasis pool with swim-up bar, 5 restaurants & pizzeria, 5 bars, a world-class spa and a fantastic location on Maho Beach!
Our resort is conveniently located in the heart of the shopping and nightlife district of Maho Village, offering the island’s most exciting nightlife, the largest casino on the island and walking distance to Mullet Bay Beach.
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED WITH OUR ALL INCLUSIVE NEW YEAR'S ISLAND GETAWAY FOR $1798 + $850 AIR!
- RT Air from Nashville BNA (with Group Air of $850)
- 5-nights at 4-star Maho Beach Resort & Spa (included Signature Island View room w/ side ocean view)
- All Meals (5 restaurants to choose from)
- Complimentary Adult Beverages (5 bars)
- Private transfers to/from Airport
- Daily fitness classes, daily resort activities & nightly entertainment
- All taxes & Gratuities on resort
- 2 INCLUDED GROUP ACTIVITIES: 1) Island Tour of Dutch & French sides of St. Maarten & 2) Sunset Catamaran cruise with open bar, snacks.
**** DUE TO LIMITED SPACE: WE HAVE ONLY 25 ROOMS / 50 AIR SEATS AT THIS PROMOTIONAL RATE! AFTER AUGUST 1, 2023, THE COST OF TRIP WILL INCREASES AS OUR PROMO RATE EXPIRES! SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY WITH FULL PAYMENT OR CHOOSE 8 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $341.****
TRIP PRICING: THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO PAY FOR TRIP!
1.] PAY IN FULL BY CHECK (only full payments by check)
A.) LAND & AIR PACKAGE BY CHECK: $[masked] (Land Pkg) + $850 (AIR FROM BNA) = $[masked] per person (based on 2 per room)
B.) LAND-ONLY PKG $1798- WITH NO AIR INCLUDED: If Paid in Full By Check. [Single Room is $1075 additional]
Make check payable for $[masked] (LAND & AIR PKG FROM BNA) Or $[masked] (LAND-ONLY PKG- WITH NO AIR) to Fun Happenings and Mail To
PO BOX 322
Brentwood TN 37024
2.] PAY W/ FULL PAYMENT FOR LAND & AIR FROM BNA PKG- USING SQUARE LINK: ($2728): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/SUCCS4DYTSKVMFSTX3YVYUIY
3.) PAY IN FULL FOR LAND-ONLY PKG- NO AIR INCLUDED- WITH SQUARE LINK: ($1852): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/MBEUQ4523GRC2BAHXKHB72WS
4.] PAY FOR LAND/AIR PKG FROM BNA WITH 8 RECURRING PAYMENTS OF $341 TOTALING $2728 (Charged monthly on Square) [SQUARE LINK]: https://square.link/u/IRMaPD1x
USE THIS LINK, AFTER MAY 1ST- (5 RECURRING PAYMENTS OF $545.60- SQUARE LINK]: https://square.link/u/99tRDkPw
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT SQUARE LINK ($[masked]): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/MXR37WSCYJRYM7PPG32MG2GE
AA GROUP FLIGHT ITINERARY
GROUP #1 (1st 28 persons):
SUN DEC 31, 2023
AA #1342 DEP BNA 6:04AM | ARRIVE MIA 9:20AM
AA #1912 DEP MIA 12:05PM | ARR SXM 4:02PM
FRI JAN 5, 2024
AA #2478 DEP SXM 3:43PM | ARRIVE CLT 7:10PM
AA #526 DEP CLT 8:10PM | ARR BNA 8:42PM
GROUP #2 (2nd 22 persons):
SUN DEC 31, 2023
AA #524 DEP BNA 8:04AM | ARRIVE MIA 11:20AM
AA #1912 DEP MIA 12:05PM | ARR SXM 4:02PM
FRI JAN 5, 2024
AA #2478 DEP SXM 3:43PM | ARRIVE CLT 7:10PM
AA #5015 DEP CLT 10:20PM | ARR BNA 10:52PM
If you want to join Fun Happenings Caribbean Getaway to St. Maarten over New Year's. Don't Delay, as this trip will fill up fast! Grab a friend, significant other or join us solo and enjoy a Fun NYE Getaway! We have just 25 Rooms available!
Please feel free to contact Fun Happenings Travel at [masked], if you have any questions
I hope to see you in St. Maarten this Dec. 31 - Jan 5th
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THIS TRIP: Refund is available with at least 125 days notice prior to departure (Aug. 25, 2023). With less than 120 days, the trip is transferable to another traveler, but no refund
- Kathy S.
- 53 attendees
- Barcelona, French Riviera, Monaco Gran Prix Cruise TBD + Air [Moved to May 2023]
Barcelona for 3 Nights & 5 Night French Riviera Cruise$4,000.00
NOTE: French Riviera Trip has been postponed to May 2024: Details are coming later in 2023, with updated itinerary and flight itinerary for 2024
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE DIRECT ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRIES TO KIM FULLER AT [masked]. THIS IS BEST WAY TO COMMUNICATE, as we cannot monitor comments below from multiple trip pages and multiple meetup sites.
JOIN FUN HAPPENINGS ON A LUXURY 5-STAR ALL-INCLUSIVE LUXURY SMALL SHIP CRUISE TO THE FRENCH RIVIERA, MONACO & SPEND 2 DAYS IN BARCELONA!
This is going to be a "Trip of a Lifetime" as we stay in the Heart of Barcelona's for 3 Days, then embark on a 5-star small ship cruise to St. Tropez, Toulon France and spend a full day in Monte Carlo Monaco, where our group will immerse ourselves in the local culture, food and wine.
ABOUT OUR CRUISE
Our first port of call is Saint-Tropez, known for its beautiful beaches, charming hilltop villages and renowned vineyards, where we will experience an Amazing tour of surrounding villages and French wines. The adventure continues in with an overnight stay in Monte Carlo Monaco, where you will have the opportunity to join a French Riviera Villages Tour and Visit of Nice. Or you can choose to experience the World Famous Monaco Gran Prix race up close and purchase either Grandstand K tickets or entrance into a VIP Hospitality Suite in the heart of the Monaco Gran Prix Race Course. After Monaco, we visit Toulon France, where we tour the Famous Provence region, with its beautiful french villages, vineyards and lavender fields.
WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE MONACO GRAN PRIX UP CLOSE?
On our Optional Day in Villefranche, you have 2 choice of Monaco Gran Prix Ticket Packages; The K Grandstand Reserved Tickets or Join the Official F1 Gold Package Club Hospitality Suite for a unique VIP Experience!
Click Here for More Monaco Gran Prix Details: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1noHTDt3NtLY53RM8rf3GnAir4ThQ7-3u813B51oE2uU/edit?usp=sharing
ABOUT OUR SHIP... THE 5-STAR AZAMARA JOURNEY
The 5-star All-Inclusive Azamara Journey Ship is a highly acclaimed luxury ship, measuring 593 feet with capacity of 650 passengers and a crew of 408... an incredible staff to passenger ratio. All meals, alcoholic beverages, crew's gratuities and even 24-hour room service are included with our Fabulous 5 night French Riviera Cruise. All of our group's cabins are upgraded to "Category 5 Oceanview staterooms" or you can upgrade to a "Veranda Balcony Stateroom" for an additional $850.
So much is Included with our Amazing 10 Day Barcelona & French Riviera Small Ship Cruise from New York! (AIR TBD)
• International Flights: Round Trip Air from JFK (AIR TBA)
• 2 Nights at 4-star Barcelo Raval Hotel in the heart of Barcelona
• 5 Nights on Azamara Journey
• 3 Special Experiences in Barcelona:
1.) Gothic Quarter Walking Tour & Tapas Tasting
2.) Barcelona Highlight's Tour visiting several sites, including Sagrada Familia Cathedral
3.) Flamenco Show with Dinner
• 2 Unique Culture-Immersing Private Tours in St Tropez & Toulon France
• Dedicated Local Guides throughout Cruise & Barcelona
• 24 Total meals (9 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 8 Dinners)
• Alcoholic beverages, wine, bottled water, soft drinks included on cruise
• 24 Hour Room Service on Ship
• Crew's Gratuities are included
• Baggage handling at hotels, on ship
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
• Flights to/from New York JFK Airport
• Flight or Seat upgrades
• Choice of 2 Optional Experiences in Monaco: French Riviera Villages Tour or Monaco Gran Prix (2 Gran Prix Ticket packages available)
• Personal Items: Internet, souvenirs, spa treatments, optional tours
• Meals or Alcoholic Beverages not listed as included in itinerary
• Tips & Gratuities for tour guides
• Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended!), medical services
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARRIVAL TO NEW YORK JFK:
• Trip begins from NEW YORK JFK, departing on TBA
• Each Traveler is responsible for meeting group at New York JFK and should arrive 4-5 hours before Departure, allowing extra cushion, if your flight is delayed. Non-stop flight to JFK is recommended.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS AND PAYMENT LINKS:
Our 10 Day Tour of Barcelona and the French Riviera is ___________, If paid in full by check.
** THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO MAKE PAYMENT:
1.) PAY IN FULL BY CHECK
*** PRICING TBD, ONCE AIR IS BOOKED
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE FOR TBD TO FUN HAPPENINGS AND MAIL TO:
PO Box 322
2.) PAY IN FULL BY PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD FOR:
FRENCH RIVIERA TRIP PAYMENT IN FULL PAYPAL LINK:
3.) 8 RECURRING PAYPAL MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $XXX ON PAYPAL OVER 8 MONTHS, TOTALING $XXXX.
TO JOIN THIS AMAZING TRIP, PLEASE COMPLETE THESE 3 EASY STEPS!
1.) MAKE PAYMENT: You must make 1st payment on PayPal or Full Payment by check or PayPal. NOTE: Partial payments can only be made on PayPal. Initial or Full Payment is only way to secure your spot.
2.) EMAIL PASSPORT INFO: Email [masked] and include a "Photo of Passport Info Page" and include your Name and “2021 French Riviera Trip” in Subject Line. In Email, include your best email and Cell # for Trip Updates.
- RSVP ON TRIP PAGE: RSVP "Yes + Any Guests" on the Meetup Trip Page.
We hope you can join this Amazing Trip of Lifetime to Barcelona, French Riviera & Monaco! Please feel free to contact Fun Happenings at [masked], if you have further questions.
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel
*** Refunds are offered with 120 days email notice of departure date, unless a replacement is found to take your place, then a $200 name change fee is incurred. If signed up for original 2020 French Riviera cruise, $1100 portion is non-refundable, but may be used towards future Fun Happenings tour.
- Gerry S.
- Jason D.
- 26 attendees
- AMAZING TRIP OF A LIFETIME TO NEW ZEALAND! $3390 (NEW DATES: NOV 9 - 22, 2024)
The Top Regions in New Zealand from Queenstown to Auckland!$3,390.00
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ARE MOVING THE NEW ZEALAND TOUR TO NOV. 9 - 22, 2024.... If you were signed up for original trip you can choose to receive a refund or move trip funds to newly scheduled 2024 tour.
PLEASE DIRECT ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRIES TO KIM FULLER AT [masked]. THIS IS BEST WAY TO COMMUNICATE.
JOIN FUN HAPPENINGS TRAVEL GROUP FOR AN AMAZING TRIP OF A LIFETIME AS WE EXPLORE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES ON EARTH... NEW ZEALAND FOR 14 AMAZING DAYS NOVEMBER 9 - 22, 2024!
There are no words to describe the beauty of New Zealand, you have to go see it for yourself! This trip is packed with exhilarating Adventure, local wildlife and some of the most beautiful landscapes you will ever experience in your Lifetime!
Our group will explore New Zealand's North and South Islands, starting on the South Island and ending in Auckland.
WHERE WE ARE VISITING, STAYING IN NEW ZEALAND:
11 NIGHTS, 12 DAYS IN 4-STAR CENTRALLY LOCATED HOTELS
• Queenstown NZ: 4-star Queenstown Holiday Inn (3 Nights)
• Milford Sound NZ (Day Trip)
• Ben Lomond Track, Queenstown NZ (Day Trip)
• Franz Joseph NZ: Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier (2 Nights)
• TranzAlpine Train; Greymouth to Christchurch (Day Trip)
• Christchurch NZ: Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch (2 Nights)
• Rotorua NZ: Millennium Rotorua Lakeside (2 Nights)
• Auckland NZ: M Social Hotel (2 Nights)
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR 14 DAY NEW ZEALAND JOURNEY:
• Experience charming former gold-mining town of Arrowtown NZ
• Visit a winery in Otago wine region, for vineyard tour, tasting, lunch.
• Choose between included Milford Sound Majestic Fjords tour or join optional Dart River Jetboat and Kayak Paddle Adventure!
• Experience a Free Day in Queenstown to join optional adventurous activities, like; Hang Gliding, hiking Ben Lomond Track or kayaking.
• Cruise on antique Steamship to Walter Peak Farm for a magnificent Farm-to-Table Dinner
• In Franz Josef, Choose between Two included morning Activities; Glacier Valley Hike or Lake Mapourika Kayak Paddle.
• Join an Optional 2 Hour Glacier Helicopter Hike, as our helicopter lands directly on Franz Josef Glacier.
• Experience one of the Top 10 Train Journey's in the World, as we take the TranzAlpine Train from Greymouth NZ to Christchurch NZ
• Enjoy 2 days in Christchurch, one of the most charming cities in NZ
• Our group will experience a 5-star gourmet dinner on an Antique Tramcar in Christchurch
• Experience a visit to the Hobbiton, the setting for The Shire, featured in the 'The Lord of the Rings'
• Enjoy a visit to Te Puia, Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve & Maori Village for tour and Maori Hangidinner & performance
• Explore the Famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves
• Explore Waiheke Island, near Auckland, visiting Award winning Stonyridge Winery for wine tasting, lunch and tour of the island
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH OUR AMAZING TOUR TO NEW ZEALAND:
[LAND, PACKAGE IS $3390 + INT'L AIR From LAX (Airfare cost TBD)
• 11 Night's Accommodations in 4 star centrally located Hotels in NZ
• 18 Meals included (11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners)
• Unique Top-Rated Experiences as listed in itinerary with Local Guides.
• Private Coach Transportation throughout New Zealand
• Private Guide Driver throughout New Zealand Land Tour
• Baggage Porterage at Hotels and Airport Transfers.
• All Flight, Hotel local taxes
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
• International, Domestic NZ Flights from LAX
• Domestic Flights to/from your home city to Los Angeles LAX
• 1-2 Optional activities offered during Free time
• Any medical treatments, Hospital, doctor’s fees
• Meals, beverages not listed in itinerary
• Mini-bar charges, alcoholic beverages, Wi-Fi on yacht
• Spa Treatments, laundry service on yacht or in hotels
• Tips/Gratuities for Local Guides and Yacht Crew
• Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
*** CLICK BELOW LINK FOR PDF TRIP BROCHURE WITH ITINERARY, PAYMENT INFO & PAYPAL LINKS:
Get ready for an Amazing Trip of a Lifetime, as we visit one of the Most Beautiful countries on Earth! Our trip is limited to 40 spots.
Reserve your spot Today with either Initial PayPal or Check Payment as this is the ONLY WAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE. Feel free to email Fun Happenings at [masked], if you have any questions.
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel Group
*** CLICK BELOW LINK FOR PDF TRIP BROCHURE WITH ITINERARY, PAYMENT INFO & PAYPAL LINKS:
REFUND POLICY: Trip is Fully Refundable w/ 90 days notice prior to departure. Less than 90 days is transferable to another person.
- Melanie L.
- Judy M.
- 7 attendees