[*** TRIP HAS BEEN RE-SCHEDULED to Nov. 20 - Dec. 5, 2021, due to the cruise line's schedule change.]
[NOTE: CORRECT RETURN DATE IS SUN DEC[masked]- As Meetup cannot schedule events over 2 weeks]
6 COUNTRIES, 3 CONTINENTS... ONE EXTRAORDINARY JOURNEY!
Exploring Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Greece, The City of Ephesians & Cyprus by Land and Sea: Sat. March 13– Sun March. [masked] ($4190 + $990 Int'l Air)
Join Fun Happenings Travel Group for a Life-changing Adventure and Spiritual Journey over 15 days, as we explore the Ancient Holy Land in Israel, the Famous ruins of Petra in Jordan and visit 4 other Amazing Mediterranean countries on a small ship cruise. Our small ship will visit the charming port town of Limassol Cyprus, the ruins of Ephesus in Kusadasi Turkey, The Greek Island of Rhodes, Ancient Athens Greece & Alexander Egypt to visit the Great Pyramids.
If you’re a Believer or not, you will witness Biblical history come alive in living color, as we visit 6 unique countries in 3 continents (Europe, Asia & Africa)! Everything you’ve read in the Bible, will come together during our visit to the Holy Land, as the spiritual energy will stir your soul for a humbling experience.
Our renowned Holy Land guide, Michael Friedman, is one of the top guides in Israel. He has doctorate degrees in Ancient Archeology and Biblical Studies and he will not only provide the historical background on each site we visit, but make them come alive and relate them to stories from the Bible.
A BREAKDOWN ON OUR 15 DAY LAND & SEA ADVENTURE VISITING JORDAN, ISRAEL, EGYPT, CYPRUS, GREECE & THE SEASIDE PORT OF KUSADASI TURKEY… YES CORRECT, 6 COUNTRIES, 3 CONTINENTS OVER 15 DAYS!
JORDAN STAY (2 Nights / 3 Days): Visiting Petra and the Wadi Rum Desert! [March. 14 -[masked]]
Our trip begins in Jordan, as we fly directly into Amman Jordan from New York JFK on a non-stop Royal Jordanian Airlines flight. In Jordan, we spend 2 Nights, 3 Days and visit the famous Petra site and explore the breathtaking Wadi Rum Desert, where we stay in a luxury glamping Bedouin Tent Camp.
7 NIGHT MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE VISITING CYPRUS, GREECE, KUSADASI, & EGYPT! [March 16 -[masked]]
After our Jordan visit, we will embark on a 7 Night Mediterranean Small Ship cruise from Ashdod Israel (outside of Tel Aviv) on Tuesday March 16th. This unique 8 Day itinerary visits 5 countries and 3 continents (Africa, Asia & Europe) and circles the Mediterranean Sea, visiting Limassol Cyprus, the Greek Island of Rhodes, Kusadasi Turkey (to visit the ancient city of Ephesians), Athens Greece and the famous Great Pyramids in Alexandria Egypt.
Our small ship cruise includes all excursions, meals, alcoholic beverages and even gratuities to our crew… It is a full All-Inclusive cruise experience, the only costs would be spa treatments from the ship’s spa, internet service or laundry service! Standard cabins are booked as Inside Cabins, although you may upgrade to an outside cabin for $595.00 (total not per person- see link below in payments).
HOLY LAND TOUR TO ISRAEL (5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS) BY LAND): 3 Nights in Jerusalem, 2 Nights in Tel Aviv [March 23 –[masked]]
After disembarking from our small ship in Ashdod Israel on Tuesday, March 23rd, we travel the short distance to Jerusalem to stay for 3 nights. We will tour many ancient Biblical sights of the Holy Land over 5 full days and travel to Tel Aviv for 2 nights and enjoy our last day in there as a free day. As you can see, our Holy Land itinerary visits the most incredible and amazing sites!
SOME OF THE AMAZING HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR TRIP INCLUDE:
• Visit to the Inspiring ruins of Petra in Jordan.
• Ride a camel in the Wadi Rum desert of Jordan and stay in a luxury Bedouin desert camp and enjoying a Bedouin feast dinner.
• Visit the Nabataean Temple in the Jordanian Wadi Rum desert, named after English Adventurer and Officer T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia)
• Visit Madaba Church, where the world-famous mosaic map of the Holy Land is located.
• Visit Mt. Nebo, where from the top of the Hill Moses looked into the Promised Land.
• Visit the charming port town of Limassol on the island of Cyprus.
• Explore the Island of Rhodes in Greece with its ramparts and palaces built by the Knights of St. John during the Crusades. Then, visit the archaeological site at LINDOS to see the fabulous Temple of Athena.
• Visit one of the most preserved Ancient ruins in the world, the excavations of EPHESUS (Famous city of Ephesians), famous for its lavish monuments, frescoed houses, public baths, marble streets and the impressive 25,000-seat Great Theater, where the Apostle Paul preached.
• Visit Ancient Athens Greece for the day, where our group will experience a unique culinary walking tour and the option to visit the Acropolis.
• Tour the Great Pyramids of Giza, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World and get close to the enigmatic Sphinx.
• See the Treasures of King Tutankhamun at the National Archaeological Museum in Cairo (One of the Top rated museums in the World).
• Visit Mt. Olives and enjoy the view over the Golden City of Jerusalem.
• Visit the Church of Ascension where Jesus made a traditional ascension into heaven.
• Visit the Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony) with its world-famous Garden of Gethsemane with its ancient 2000 old Olive tree.
• Visit Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus and the Church of Nativity with its grottos, wonder around the Manger Square and see the Shepherd’s Field.
• Visit the Garden Tomb and then proceed to the walls of the Old City and enter through one of its numerous gates.
• Walk along the Via Dolorosa with its 14 Stations of the Cross.
• Arrive to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the holiest site in the Christendom.
• Visit Yad Vashem memorial to victims of the Nazi Holocaust.
• Travel to Mt. Zion and see the Room of the Last Supper and traditional tomb of King David.
• Visit the Dead Sea, the lowest spot on earth, over 400 me below sea level and even have a chance to swim in the salty waters of the Dead Sea.
• Soar up Masada on Gondola’s and float in the Dead Sea.
• Visit Qasr el Yahud, the famous baptismal site on the River Jordan, where you will have the opportunity to be baptized.
• Take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee area and enjoy a St. Peter’s Fish Lunch on the shore of Galilee.
• Visit Nazareth, where Jesus spent his youth and visit the restored ancient roman Theatre, the Aqueduct and the Hippodrome.
OUR 15 DAY JORDAN, ISRAEL & EGYPT ITINERARY INCLUDES SO MUCH!
• Round Trip Economy Air from New York JFK on ROYAL JORDANIAN AIRLINES to Amman Jordan (AMM) and returning from Tel Aviv (TLV)
• 14 Night’s Accommodations throughout 15 Day Tour;
- Petra 1 Night: Hyatt Zaman Petra Hotel (5 star(
- Wadi Rum Desert 1 night: Wadi Rum UFO Luxury Camp (4 1/2 star)
- 7 Night Mediterranean small ship: Celestyal Crystal Ship
- Jerusalem 3 Nights: Lady Stern Hotel Jerusalem (5 star)
- Tel Aviv 2 Nights: Renaissance Tel Aviv Hotel (5 star)
• Daily Excursions throughout 15 day tour, with the exception of 2-3 optional activities offered during free time (see itinerary).
• Dedicated Local Tour Guide, throughout Jordan and Israel land tours.
• Private Transportation throughout Jordan and Israel land tours.
• 32 meals (Breakfast Daily, 11 Dinners, 10 Lunches w/ all meals on cruise)
• Alcoholic beverages throughout 7 night Mediterranean cruise
• Gratuities for small ship’s crew
• All flight taxes/fuel surcharges, Hotel room taxes
• Baggage porterage at hotels
• Jordan Departure Tax
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN OUR JORDAN, ISRAEL & EGYPT TOUR:
• Change of Flight Seat / Upgrade to Business Class
• Personal items- Internet, souvenirs, spa treatments, Optional Tours
• Meals, beverages not listed in itinerary
• Tips & Gratuities for Tour Guides on land, cruise
• Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended!), medical services
• Egypt Visa available on ship $25
TO DOWNLOAD TRIP BROCHURE, GO TO:
TO VIEW DETAILED DAILY ITINERARY, GO TO:
TO JOIN THIS TRIP… PLEASE COMPLETE THE 3 EASY STEPS BELOW!
1.) Make either 1st Payment on PayPal or Full Payment by check or Credit card [Partial payments can only be made by PayPal]. **One of these payments is the only way to secure your space. This trip will fill up faster than normal, as 16 persons have already paid in full.
2.) Take a photo or scan of your Passport Information Page & Email to [masked]. List your "Full Name and FH March 2021 Jordan, Israel, Egypt Trip" in Subject line.
3.) RSVP "Yes" on the Meetup Trip Page on meetup site [Note: You must be logged into Meetup.com or "Register your name, email" on Meetup to RSVP and see full details on trip page] Also, list any guests (+1, +2), if any joining you.
PAYMENT TERMS AND OPTIONS FOR JORDAN, ISRAEL & EGYPT TRIP:
*** THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO PAY FOR THIS TRIP:
1.) PAY IN FULL BY CHECK: $[masked] ($[masked] (Land, Cruise Pkg.) + $990.00 for International Air, per person- based on Double Occupancy - If paid in Full by Check (Single room is additional- See Single Supplement below)
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE FOR $[masked] TO FUN HAPPENINGS AND MAIL TO:
PO Box 322
2.) PAYMENT IN FULL OF LAND, CRUISE, AIR PACKAGE BY PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD: $[masked] FOR DOUBLE OCCUPANCY [$4190 Land, Cruise Package + $990 International Air + $156 cc fees) = TOTAL $[masked]
JORDAN, ISRAEL, EGYPT TRIP PAYMENT IN FULL PAYPAL LINK ($[masked]):
3.) 6 MONTHLY AUTOMATIC PAYPAL PAYMENTS OF $889.34 OVER 6 MONTHS - TOTALING $[masked]
*** $889.34 Due Now (1st Payment Due Now and 5 subsequent Automatic payments of $889.34 per person made every 4 weeks, until all 6 payments are completed. Final Payment is due by March[masked], so you may need to catch up at end.
** PAYPAL LINK FOR 6 RECURRING PAYMENTS OF $889.34 - Totaling $[masked]:
4.) Land, Cruise Package $4190 (Mail Check to Address above) or $4316 (PayPal or Credit Card) and Purchase your own Air and Meet us in Amman Jordan on March 14th (before our flight arrives) Or Choose 4 Recurring Payments of $1079. [NOTE: This package does not include Air, only land, cruise package]
PAYPAL LINK FOR LAND ONLY PACKAGE – NO AIR- ($[masked]) [No Air Included]:
PAYPAL LINK FOR LAND, CRUISE PKG. ONLY (NO AIR): 4 Recurring Payments of $[masked] = $[masked]:
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT $[masked]: Single Room Supplement for entire 14 Nights/15 Day Tour (equals $85 additional per night over 14 nights):
PAYPAL LINK FOR SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT [$[masked]]:
PAYPAL LINK FOR CABIN UPGRADE TO JR. SUITE BALCONY CABIN: $695.00 (Total for 1 or 2 persons):
Thank you for your interest on joining this Amazing Trip of a Lifetime with Fun Happenings Travel Group! Please contact Fun Happenings at [masked] with questions.
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel Group
SAT MAR[masked] | RJ FLT #262
DEP JFK 9:10PM MAR[masked]
ARR AMM 1:20PM MAR[masked]
SUN MAR[masked] | RJ FLT #343 / RJ FLT #261
DEP TLV 8:35AM MAR[masked]
ARR JFK 4:55PM MAR[masked] (Same day)