1. GOTHIC REQUIEM LONDON is a True Social Meetup Group, Embracing Polite TRADITIONALISM, MODERNITY, GOTHY/POST PUNK, The MEDIEVAL, BAROQUE, CLASSICAL MUSIC, FOLK, DOOM Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, ELECTRONICS, COSTUMED Drama CINEMAS, FILM SCORES, STEAMPUNK, BRITISH & EUROPEAN CULTURES, INTO MASK BALL, THEATRE, FOOD & DRINKS, SOCIAL GRACE.
2. The Group is purely a Social meetup organisation for those who enjoy Gothic Classical elegances in polite and friendly settings within London & at times within an Hour or 2 out of Central London.
3. It's a strict London based Non Millitant, Non Political , Non Petition signing, Non Activist Small & Fussy Meetup group for people over the of AGE of 21+.
Note: This Gothic Meetup Group does not carry excess bagages. If you are given membership & you do not access this web page or attend any or our event within 3 months, You'll sadly be removed.
4. If you live more than 1.30+ hour travel out of London and the rest of the world, No Clear photo of yourself, Fake Name OR Nicknames: Please DO NOT join this group.
4a. PLEASE NOTE: One Must Live in, or within ONE+ hour travel into London, England (So that one is not stuck with travel back to one's home address when events ends (sometimes after 11pm, to avoid having to pay any Hotel 'Rip off chunk of money' for few hours asleep)
5. Most of our events are held within and near the London areas (mainly on Saturday and Sunday, from late morning to early evening, gigs & concerts untill 11pm, the odd Clubs at various late Hours)
6. Not to be boring or to scare anyone from joining this group:The Group is only for RELIABLED people with progressive attitudes, who are interested in Traditional British Isles Cultures, where good manners & members participations to Gothy related events & parties are the group manifestos.
Reminder: The Group is about everything Gothic related. These Include: Music, Gigs, Films & Cinemas, Costume Dramas, Steampunk, Exhibitions, Theatre, Strolls, Indoor Festivals, Dressing up, Gardens & Country Fayres, Beer Festivals, Wine evening, Dining out, Sea Town Visits, Forest, Picnics, Seasons, The Medieval, Renaissance, The Baroque, Classical Music, Symphonic Metal, Post Punk, Electro, Train journeys, Goth Rock, Ethereal, Folk, being Polite & Friendly etc.