Zen Ride: Story of Yin & Yang!!
Are your mind, body & soul out of whack? Do you not know if you are coming or going? Stressed at home, tired at work, feeling the blues and just can't put your finger on it? Well, let me tell you what's wrong with you. Your "Yin" and "Yang" are out of Synch and it's my job to help you synchronize them .... and make you whole again .... with a nice "Zen like" Sunday ride.
This will be an exhilarating and fun moto ride thru area codes 650, 408 and 831. A zig-zaggy guided tour through picturesque back-roads of our beloved Santa Cruz Mountains, surrounded by trees, creeks, hills, valleys and the mighty Pacific.
- - - - -
• When: Sunday 5/19, arrive 9:30 AM (for coffee, gossip and group hug); KSU 10:00 AM. Let's start the ride with a full tank and an empty bladder :-)
• Where: Skywood Trading Post, 17287 Skyline Boulevard, where 35 and 84 meet, across the street from Alice's (Map Link: http://goo.gl/Mn8DW8)
• Pace: Not too fast. Not too slow. Zen like
• Gear: Head to toe
• Motorcycle: Yes, please bring one with you ;-)
• Route: Superb semi-technical back-roads in 650, 408 and 831 area codes. There will be stretches of smooth & creamy glorious tarmac, accompanied by some bumps, twists & turns with a splash of diminishing radius. This ride is appropriate for riders with 12K miles and 1-2 years of seat time.
• Lunch: Lunch stop in 831 Area Code. If you don't like to stand in line to order lunch, please feel free to bring a sandwich or snack.
• Ride ends around 4 PM back in civilization.
• Homework: Please read these important stuff → https://tinyurl.com/GRF-Etiquette
• Here's how you can support "GroupRides" → http://www.meetup.com/GroupRides/pages/Support