This group is for women who work with and love data. Our goal is to bring together women who work in data or who would like to work in data - to support one another, share experiences and talk data - big or small! Whether you’re a student just embarking on a career or a seasoned data professional, this group is for you. We want to connect and inspire amazing women in data with diverse expertise and experience.
Join us Thursday, September 12th to celebrate our 2nd birthday and hear more great talks from women in data Founders, CEOs and the HER+Data MCR organisers! So come along, ask questions and meet other women who love data!
• 18:30- 19:00 Networking with pizza & drinks
• 19:00- 20:30 Lightning talks from our women in data speakers and Q&A
• 20:30- 21:00 Networking & wrap-up
• Natalie Jameson (https://twitter.com/njco2design, https://www.linkedin.com/in/natheroworx/), CEO, Founder & Design Thinker of the Heroworx Institute: Natalie is an interdisciplinary venture builder, designer and digital innovation consultant, with over 25 years leadership experience. She’s a twice best-selling future of work and innovation co-author and regularly keynotes. She has cultivated a diverse portfolio of valuable achievements & career milestones across financial services, education, healthcare and sustainable restoration of heritage architecture from Barclays to start-ups and successful exits. She is currently designing a new conversion MSc in AI, Machine Learning and Entrepreneurship aimed at inspiring mid-career women to convert to careers in tech. Her passion and mission are to close the skills, diversity and innovation gap to achieve a sustainably developed digital economy and make sure no one is left behind.
• Mona Schommer (https://twitter.com/monaschommer, https://www.linkedin.com/in/mona-schommer/), Senior Product Owner at BookingGo and HER+Data MCR co-organiser.
• Bernadette Clarke (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bernadetteclarke/), Divisional Contract Director at Evolution Recruitment Solutions and HER+Data MCR co-organiser.
• Rachael Ainsworth (https://twitter.com/rachaelevelyn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachaelainsworth/), Research Associate at the University of Manchester and HER+Data MCR organiser.
Thank you to Evolution (https://www.evolutionjobs.com/uk/) for kindly sponsoring and supporting our events, to Rachael Ainsworth (https://software.ac.uk/about/fellows/rachael-ainsworth) for sponsoring the costs of the Meetup group through her Software Sustainability Institute Fellowship, to Sticker Mule (http://stickermule.com/supports/herdatamcr19-sponsorship) for sponsoring our stickers, and to Cox Automotive (https://careers.coxauto.co.uk/) for hosting us!
A reminder that our events are open to anyone who identifies as a woman and by registering for this event you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct (https://www.meetup.com/HER-Data-MCR/pages/28013678/Code_of_Conduct/).
Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/herplusdatamcr) for updates!