We'll be doing a FUN hands-on workshop on concepts in CS theory, in easy to understand language, instead of an open ended hacking session.
This is a repeat of the last one in August -- so if you missed that, come to this one! If you did come to last one, then this will be identical, so just stay tuned for our other events.
We'll be doing hands-on activities, so no need to bring your laptop to this one.
* Learn collaborative problem solving with computer science concepts
* Engaging for both coders and non-coders alike
* Learn algorithms through hands-on demos
* Learn to solve visual communication challenges / UX challenges
*Build group problem-solving skills with challenges that reveal actual
* Learn Big O notation in lay-person terminology (great technical interview skill)
* Light snacks will be provided