The March edition of Hackware will be on 18th March at HackerspaceSG right after FOSSASIA! Got a project you want to share about? Come give a talk!
Hackware is a monthly meetup for developers and enthusiasts to share hacks and developments in the hardware, electronics, IoT scene, promote engineering and build a community.
Our talks typically include projects on electronics, embedded system, radio communications, internet of things and much more! Come and just drop by for all our open and free meetups, make friends with fellow enthusiasts or beginners and feel free to sign up for a talk slot on whatever you are working on.
This month's talks :
1. (5 mins) - Spot Welder - Chow Loong Jin
2. (20 mins) - How do small planes like the Cessna 172 work and how to fly them? - Yeo Kheng Meng
3. (20 mins) - Quick intro on building a virtual home lab. - Muhammad Hazwan
4. (15 mins) - Tools for FPGA Development - Brahim Hamadicharef and Joyce Ng
5. (10mins) - The re-discovery of infrared radiation - (Paul Hamilton)