Hyperledger is an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. It is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including leaders in finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and Technology. Hyperledger Meetup groups have an informal relationship with Hyperledger, and make up a key part of the Hyperledger ecosystem. Participation in a Hyperledger Meetup group is open to anyone--employees of a Hyperledger member company, Hyperledger contributors and developers, and people just passionate about blockchain technology.
Hyperledger Composer is a tool developed in the Hyperledger Ecosystem and contributed by IBM which helps make developing Decentralized Applications on Hyperledger Fabric easy. In this meetup, we would explore:
1. The Hyperledger Composer environment using the Composer Playground.
2. Getting Familiarized with Modelling Language for Hyperledger Compose, ACLs and Business Logic.
3. Deploying Business Network Archive on Composer Runtime.
4. Exploring the Generated Interface from Hyperledger Composer.
5. How to contribute to Hyperledger.
The Meetup is open to all enthusiasts who would like to learn to learn more about Hyperledger and build Blockchain Solutions. There is no "registration cost" for attending the event.