• What we'll do
IBM is hosting a new conference that's 100% for developers, by developers. INDEX San Francisco, an open developer community event, will be held at the SF Moscone Center on February 20 - 22, 2018.
And if you register by January 12, it'll only cost $300 to attend.
INDEX was designed for one purpose: to spend three days giving you all the skills and knowledge you'll need to survive the next 365. We're working with technical experts from Amazon Web Services, GoDaddy, Pivotal, Spotify, and a bunch of other companies and user communities to craft a conference that helps you get your hands on the latest technologies you've heard about, but haven't had the time to explore.
You're building the future of secure, smart, scalable software solutions and we want to help. Sign up today to gain technical education from industry experts, learn the latest software development practices, build your network, and advance your career.
Learn more and register today at indexconf.com
INDEX San Francisco:
- Programming Languages and Platforms Beyond the 21st Century
- The Frontiers of Intelligence: AI, ML, and Analytics
- Next Gen Web, Mobile, and IoT
- The Practice of Cloud, Containers, and Microservices
- Real-Life Production Deployments
- The Art of Methodologies
- The Rise of the Human Side of Technology
- Geek Shop & The future of the future
- Selection Committee Chairman
- Create and Deploy a Machine Learning Model with Watson ML
- Build a Cognitive App in Less Than 2 Hours
- Rapidly Build Cloud Native Applications Using IBM Cloud Foundry
- Build and Deploy Your Node.JS API with LoopBack, OpenAPI, and IBM Cloud
- Kick Angular & React to the Curb with Full Stack Swift
- Build your very own Blockchain Network with Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer
- Building Blocks for a Fintech World, IBM Cloud-based Services for Building Innovative Fintech Apps
- Using Blockchain and IoT for a secure asset tracker
- Hands-on with Kubernetes
- Istio Lab with IBM and Google
- Command your Microservices Fleet to Success with Kubernetes and Istio
- Hands-on Data Science: Analyzing Traffic with Jupyter Notebooks and IBM’s Data Science Experience
- Hands-on with Watson: Create a retail chatbot that uses Watson Conversation and Discovery
- Building Cloud Native Applications: Best Practices in Action
- Serverless Computing with IBM Cloud Functions
- Students free (You are registering as a College/Post-secondary Student. Valid Student Identification from a recognized post-secondary educational institution will be required on-site to pick up your conference badge).
Promo Code: IND18LAST
Please use this promo code for $70 discount
*Government Owned Entities are not eligible for offer
*Code may not be applied retroactively to existing registrations