What we’re about
The Ghent Inclusive Design Meetup is about bringing together like-minded digital professionals in a casual setting of sharing, learning and enjoying a beer or soda.
In twenty-minute sessions, three community members or industry experts will share a story, idea or something cool they've made. There are no rules, but here are some topics we like to talk about, so you get an idea:
• Inspiring stories and first-hand experiences
• Inclusive UX/UI Design (Web, Mobile, Voice, AR/VR etc.)
• User research with people with a disability
• Workflows, best practices and methodologies
• Accessible design systems, front-end frameworks and other tools
• Up-to-date info on guidelines, legislation and compliance goals
• Building an accessibility culture in your organization
We strive to bring you a healthy mix of design, technical and inspirational talks.
The GID Meetup is for everyone:
• UX/UI designers, strategists & researchers
• Product & service designers
• Web & app developers
• Community managers & online marketeers
• Product owners & project managers
• Everyone else interested (or involved) in Accessibility and/or Digital Equality.
We hope to meet you soon at one of our meetups! 👋