AI developer conference 10/8-11, Machine/Deep learning, NLP, CV, ML lifecycle 60+ tech talks and hands-on workshops, 30% off ends soon.
Best Price (starting at just $349) is available for a limited time. Additional 10% off discount for members, with code: IOTD.
Register Today: http://aisf19.xnextcon.com/
The annual AI NEXTCon Developer Conference is headed to San Francisco on Oct 8-11. Join us with 60+ top-notch tech lead speakers on in-depth tech talks on Computer Vision, NLP, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AutoML, Machine learning life cycle, etc.. The event is specially geared to developers, engineers, data scientists and researchers to learn the latest on AI, practical experiences in applying deep learning, and machine learning in production.
- Michael Jordan, Distinguished Professor from UC Berkeley
- Danny Lange, VP of AI from Unity Technologies
- Lukasz Kaiser, Sr Research Scientist from Google Brain
- Anoop Deoras, Lead AI Researcher from Netflix
- Ted Way, Machine Learning Researcher from Microsoft
- Anish Sarma, Engineer Manager from Airbnb
- Cibele Halasz, Sr. Machine Learning Engineer from Twitter
- Rui Wang, AI Researcher, Uber AI
If you are a developer looking to hone your skills, a tech lead and manager to learn latest AI tech that apply to your engineering teams to innovate products and services, or someone who just wants to learn more about the AI industry that's re-shaping the tech world, the AI NEXTCon is right for you.