What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
Did you know that Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya, a powerful 21-minute practice, is now offered through an online platform?
Facilitated by an Inner Engineering instructor, this free webinar offers detailed information about Inner Engineering Completion Online, the practice offered, its benefits, and you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered. The webinar will address commonly asked questions such as:
🔹- What are the benefits of the program?
🔹- Who should attend?
🔹- What is the difference between this program and Inner Engineering Online?
🔅Join the Introduction to Inner Engineering Completion Online
🍂 Livestream will begin on time at:
RSVP at 🔗 https://isha.us/completion-webinar
About this event
This June, join thousands of people across North and Latin America, in over 60 cities, and walk to raise awareness for Save Soil. The next decade is our chance to overcome the soil crisis, and we can do it. Let us walk together to save soil.
- 52% of the world's cultivatable soil is degraded
- Over 2 billion people suffer from nutritional imbalances
- A tablespoon of soil contains more microbes than there are humans on the planet.
Our future, our children’s future, and this planet’s future very much depend on soil health.
About Save Soil Movement :
Save Soil is a global movement launched by Sadhguru to create awareness about soil degradation and bring policies to safeguard soil health by increasing the organic content in soil to a minimum of 3-6% across all nations. The movement aims to:
- Educate and raise awareness about soil extinction
- Advocate for policies to safeguard soil health
- Inspire over 3.5 billion people to support these policies
Save Soil has garnered support across the globe including:
- Dr. Jane Goodall, Alice Waters, Rosario Dawson, Jelena Djokovic, Toni Garrn, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Tom Brady, Maluma, Jesse Williams,Tony Robbins, Will.i.am, Brian Eno, Ed Begley and more.
- Organizations: (UNCCD), (UNESCO), (WFP), (UNEP) ,(IUCN), EarthDay.org, Partnerships for Change, Global Citizen Forum, and more.
For more information : savesoil.org
Sadhguru is a global leader and visionary, known over the last 4 decades for his colossal initiatives to foster human wellbeing and global harmony.