32 Crawford Place, W1H 5NN, London
FOURTH SEATING: Annual Canadian Thanksgiving Roast at The Larrik
It will be soon that time of the year again, when we bid farewell to summer and give thanks for a great harvest!
Our group will be celebrating at the pub which continues to receive the highest reviews for food by our members: The Larrik in Marylebone!
This annual event is immensely popular, we having two seatings on Sunday the 9th of October and one on Sunday the 16th of October. (Please remember which event you are RSVP'ing for)
The Canadian Sunday Thanksgiving dinner options are:
- Roast turkey with mashed potatoes, vegetables and trimmings including cranberry sauce
- Poutine (main)
- Poutine (side)
- Pumpkin Pie
- Potato gnocchi, artichoke cream, peas, broad beans and pecorino
- Gruyere macaroni with garlic bread (add greens and truffle oil)
- Hand cut nachos, guacamole, pico di gallo, sour cream
You may also choose from the following roasts:
- 12 hour slow braised shoulder of lamb
- Roast belly of pork
- Roast sirloin of British beef
- Vegetarian option to be confirmed
(All roasts served with honey roast root veg, roast potatoes, Yorkshires & seasonal greens)
When registering we will require your main course selection.
FYI, here's the full menu: http://www.thelarrik.com/menus/
Hope you can make it to this great event!
Dave Mathews - Leader - The London Canadian Expat Meetup Group