Welcome to LoB. Some points to consider:
• If you’re new, please check out our guide for new players (http://www.meetup.com/LondonOnBoard/pages/Guide_for_newcomers/). Some events will have a named Host, but at most events you will find one or more Helpers (indicated next to the names of some of our regulars on the right). Helpers are always happy to answer your questions or clarify any how the event works. Even if there is no host or helper you should find us a helpful and friendly bunch so don't be afraid to ask questions.
• Please RSVP if you are planning to attend, and make sure it is up to date if your plans change. Be considerate of other members – we often have large waiting lists. Similarly, please don't turn up if your RSVP is not confirmed, as space is limited.
• Admittance is free – but please buy a drink and/or food at the venue if you can. Our use of the room is dependent on the pub making some money on the night.
• If you move tables to play on please make sure you return them to their original arrangement once you are finished.
• Check out our lovely forums (https://www.meetup.com/LondonOnBoard/messages/boards/), where you can discuss all things LoB (including tournaments, lost & found, trading and special events).
• Please read our rules and regulations (http://www.meetup.com/LondonOnBoard/boards/thread/47700052). Attendance at LoB indicates your agreement with these.
• Have fun!