Welcome to our Wicca New moon circle. New comers , Seekers & Beginners to Wicca welcome. These are Wicca training Circles. We meet at the Pub at 7pm for meet 'n Greet, answer wicca related questions, discuss/delegate roles for this evening's ritual, then walk to woods and perform a wicca ritual, where all can help set up altar and participate in the ritual.
There are a set of 3 training circles in Summer.
-4th July; 2nd August; 30th August (see bottom for links)
General outline -----
some sections may be adapted on the night.
1. Preparation: Involves Altar set up (help appreciated), centering Meditation, Tree/ Chakra energy working, Wiccan Opening prayer.
2. Scared space: Wiccan salt/water/incense Consecrations (help appreciated), Magic Circle cast & elements called at quarters.
3. Power raising: spiral dance, chants/ deity work.
5. Food Blessings/ closing circle
Is this a coven?----
This is an open/ practise circle. In autumn regulars will be invited to join our training coven circles. In addition, those interested in wicca training & initiations, should attend our courses & workshops. Talk to Mani in person after events or by private messages.
Mani Navasothy - an initiated Wiccan High Priest, with over 22 years of Craft & Coven experiences in London, UK. Mani has published several books on Wicca, runs training courses, provides an e-Witch Apprentice course online, and writes blogs on Astrology & magical topics at www.QuantumPhoenix.net
** fee £3. (now collected at start)
Meeting point (Woodman's Pub) ----
address: 414 Archway Rd, Highgate, London N6 5UA*
Meet in the heated patio area of the Pub. ***MANI WILL WALK EVERYONE TOGETHER TO WOODS**
Ritual venue (Queens woods)----
This has been used by witches, covens, shamans, eco-groups & ritual magicians for many decades.
Please do not come late to woods and enter circle once it's cast - it breaches magic protection inside, leaks energy, allows negative entities to enter our protected space!! In the same way, please do not just `leave' the circle in the middle of a ritual in progress. On both occasions, please wait on the edge for a suitable moment for the Circle-caster to create a `door' and let you in/ out and close that `magic gateway' immediately. !!!
Essentials - Food/ drinks/ weather------
- bring some food & drinks to share. (bread/ cheese/ wine/soft drinks).
- be prepared for different types of Weather.
- bring a small ground sheet/ cushion/ mat to sit on.
- Torch light .. essential for walking about the woods in the dark.
Feasting & Magical thoughts ----
Circle will close after passing blessed Cakes & drink from the Altar. Then depending on time, we can be open for magical chats.. where you may share your experiences of what the ceremony has brought.
Love & Bright Blessings
Training circle 1 (4th july)-
Training Circle 2 (2nd August)
Training Circle 3 (30th August)