This 1-day introduction course on Wicca is for New comers, Beginners & seekers - all those interested or curious about Wicca & Witchcraft, and like to learn it all in a down to earth, friendly, experiential manner...!
This is a basic introduction course. Brief explanations will be given as well as demonstrations, use of pathworking, meditation, energy work, some practice;
• Intro: Origins of Modern Wicca; Wiccan Law & principles;
• Energy: Connecting to nature; Chakra & Tree meditation;
• Altar & Ritual tools - athame, wands, sword, scourge, pentacle etc
• Sweeping/ purifications; Consecrations with salt & water/ incense; casting magic circle (words/ demo);
• Elements & Quarters; Symbols & qualities of Air/fire/Water/Earth in wicca; pentagrams/ triangles; invocation words (demo); Transpersonal work (4 functions).
• God & Goddess in wicca: Horned Gods; Moon Goddesses ; what are invocations & charges? who can use the energies? Empowerment; Importance of devocations;
• Magic & Spellcraft in Wicca;
• Esbats & Sabbats- Wheel of the year - related seasonal myths.
• Initiations & Coven life.
Lead Tutor: Mani Navasothy - Wiccan High Priest
Co-Facilitator: Ann Luise.
This course takes place in a secluded place in Queen's Woods, High Gate. But we initially meet at The Woodman's Pub, Archway Road.
meeting point / time:---------
Gather in patio area of The Woodman's Pub, Archway Road, High Gate from 10.30am. We'll be going to the woods at 10.45am to start course..
What to bring:-------
-Bring your own snack/ drink / packed lunch.
- bring cushions/ blankets for your own comfortable seating.
-RAIN: If it rains, we'll have a tarpaulin cover put up over the course area.
-wear warm / water proof clothing/ coats and suitable shoes/ trainers/ boots.
-Bring note book/ pens to take notes. (some typed notes will be e-mailed to you after you attend the course).
How to Register / pay fee--------
-update on 19/10/19- pay £20 on the day cash fee at Course.
Note: If courses is rescheduled or cancelled, those who paid will be offered the choice of moving to the re-scheduled course or full refund. If you cancel 3 days or more (16th oct or earlier) before course, full refund offered.
Wiccan High Priest / Author / Teacher