Come celebrate 5 years MAKING on Delaware Place!
In the last 5 years a lot has been accomplished at TinkerMill and all of us (more than 700 members now!) have made it happen. It is time for us to celebrate US! Of course, the public is invited also to see what we're up to!
- Share stories and results from the WINTER MAKE-IT Challenge
-- Theme is "CRACKLE" and entries are due Oct. 1. Talk to a shop captain.
- Showcase of awesome objects or processes created by Tinkermillians
- Revisit where we were 5 years ago and how far we've come as an organization
- Future plans in the works include, among other things, a vision to support younger makers in the classroom
- Tour new and expanded shops, meet the makers and learn of their plans
- Food, drink, music, frolicking (of course)
- Make quick hands-on projects at the shops; something for all ages
- Other concurrent activities are in the works: e.g. Robot, AV racing or other outdoor events (e.g.; drones, trebuchet, pumpkin carving, who-knows-what.) *
Browse or purchase items for the holidays made by TinkerMillians
* Things will be coming together up until the event day, so if you have an idea and some energy, get involved! Watch the newsletters and the #WMI_challenge Slack channel for details about the WINTER MAKE-IT CHALLENGE and/or ask a shop captain! Challenge entries are due October 1st.