Vision- Tennis as a platform to touch lives and encourage people to keep fit while having fun!
Mission- To bring happiness and satisfaction in every individual who joins our sessions.
What is it about?
Have you ever thought of playing tennis but not sure how to start? Feel like playing tennis but no idea where to play? Have you always wanted to play tennis but there are no slots available (be it in the East/Central/West)?
Look no more, our lovely group is catered for everybody. Our group provides a great foundation for players for all levels from beginner to slightly more advanced to practice and hone their skills. The main purpose is to have some fun and at the same time play some good tennis! :)
For coaching enquiries, kindly contact Ian @ 85359116.
Why join us?
- Sessions are incredibly flexible ( be it rallies, drills and games which is optional )
- Sessions are really stress-free ( no pressure/ harsh criticism when making mistakes )
- We have a very stable organisation/leadership team
- We play on all surfaces ( Hard, Indoor hard though quite rare, synthetic grass and clay )
- We provide free chocolate/snacks/wine on sessions occasionally
RSVPs & Waitlist
For all of our sessions, those on the waitlist, the host/s would pm you before the session on whether you are confirmed for the session because there might be last min cancellations or no-shows. Do monitor the RSVP list. RSVP list will close 45 mins to 1 hour prior to the session.
Please try to avoid any last min cancellations unless it's really necessary or urgent to be fair to those on wait lists.
Members who do a no-show/last min cancellation will have to pay as well to be fair to those on the waitlist and to the rest on the confirmed list (as they have to end up paying more to cover the court & ball fees). Unless there are valid reasons (emergency/injury and etc), we can waive it off. However, should members do it more than 3 times, we reserve the rights to remove him/her for the benefit of other avid players.
The group takes health & safety of every individual very seriously.
Members are required to take note of the following to ensure your safety during the sessions;
- Do some stretches right before and after the sessions
- Take a rest/lengthy break (when needed) if you are unwell
- Drink sufficient water especially during the day sessions
- Inform the host/s or any other members near you if you are not feeling good during the sessions
- Have enough rest during the night especially if you are joining the day sessions
- Ensure that you are hydrated during the sessions
Inform the host/s immediately and seek medical attention if:
- Inability to continue physical activity due to extreme fatigue
- Change in mental status, for e.g. confusion, delirium, disorientation, seizures
- Moderate to severe strains/torn ligaments etc
Nearest hospital/medical facilities:
Pasir Ris Sports Centre (Changi General Hospital, Sengkang General Hospital, Raffles Medical Changi Airport Terminal 2 & 3)
Tampines Safra /Our Tampines Hub/ Heartbeat Bedok (Changi General Hospital, Raffles Medical Changi Airport Terminal 2 & 3)
Fairmont Hotel /Farrer Park/ CCAB (Tan Tock Seng, Mount Elizabeth Orchard & Novena, KK Hospital, Raffles Hospital)