Learn how to operationalize your marketing analytics as we review a recent analytics project that was accomplished in one week.
We will discuss:
· The recommended process to conduct a successful analytics project.
· What to expect in a typical project, along with pitfalls and recipes.
· Each step of the project by day:
- Monday: Defining the problem and building the business case
- Tuesday: Selecting the people for the project
- Wednesday: Preparing the technology and data
- Thursday: Executing the analysis and computing the answer
- Friday: Gaining insight and presenting the results
Stephan Sorger is a marketing executive, instructor, and author, specializing in marketing analytics. He is the Vice President of Strategic Marketing at consultancy firm On Demand Advisors, where he applies analytics to help clients grow revenue and identify new markets. He is an Adjunct Professor for the USF MBA program, where he teaches marketing analytics. He also teaches marketing analytics in his role as instructor at the San Francisco extension of U.C. Berkeley. He is the author of the new book, "Marketing Analytics: Strategic Models and Metrics," where he presents decision models and strategic metrics essential to marketing success. He is also on the Marketing Metrics advisory board at U.C. Berkeley Extension, and speaks at several analytics-related events throughout the year. Learn more at www.StephanSorger.com (http://www.stephansorger.com/). http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/3/0/7/c/600_279912412.jpeg Price: $10 for NorCal BMA Members; $20 for non-members. You can join at: http://norcalbma.org Please bring cash or check to the roundtable. You can email me at [masked] if you wish to pay online.