If you are interested in coming:
• Please RSVP so I can have an idea of how many to plan for.
• Again, there is no requirement to present while you are there, but if you do, please come with at least 6-7 copies of your work.
• Content presented on any given night should be no longer than 2500 - 3000 words.
• Everyone should also bring some kind of writing instrument for editing purposes.
• Our focus will be on the art of writing and not so much on mechanics.
• Expect friendly, constructive feedback and an open-minded place to improve your writing.
• Do not expect professional editing or a place to market already-published work (although you may find advice here on where to find the right place for this).
One final note - we are meeting in an independent coffee shop. Although I can't make you buy anything, please consider supporting them for being kind enough to give us a home. See you there!