We're so lucky to have Jon Jahren coming back to us, and this time it's all about SQL Server 2019!
In this session we will cover the highlights of SQL Server 2019, including:
- SQL Server Big Data clusters running Spark and HDFS
- Intelligent Query Processing gets even better
- Always Encrypted with Secure Enclaves
- Built-in Data Mapping and Classification
- Availability Groups with Kubernetes
- Polybase v2 rocks!
- Introducing new friends like Java, UTF-8, Azure Data Studio and much more
Update! Erik Flateby will also join us for this meetup - and he will show us some learnings and thoughts from using Azure Data Factory version 2 in a real-life BI project at Avinor.
In this[masked] level session we will look at how to create a data pipeline that integrates a host of Azure services, including Eventhubs, Azure Data Lake, StreamAnalytics, Azure Analysis Services and Azure SSIS Integration Runtimes.