We have a fun full day walk taking through the Montclair, Stapleton, NW Aurora & Park Hill neighborhoods. This is a part of a FREE series of Spring & Summer walking opportunities sponsored by the Stapleton Transportation Management Association for residents OR those who live nearby to learn more about the neighborhood, connect with one another and get to know local businesses/services in the area. Please consider joining us AND please share this with anyone you know that lives in or near NE Denver! NOTE: this walk is much longer than the previous NE Denver walking trips so please come prepared. You are welcome to coordinate a turn-off point OR arrange for a pick-up if you don't think you can make it the whole way.
- Mileage: 11
- **NEW LIABILITY WAIVER: Visit the 'Files' section of the Walk2Connect page (located in the 'more' section) to download the Walk2Connect Liability Waiver form if you haven't already. Please read, print and sign the Walk2Connect Liability Waiver form and bring it to the walk. - Thank you!
- Difficulty: Moderate / Based on length (please note that all of our walking trips can be difficult based on their length if you're not used to walking for this long. Feel free to email Jonathon directly at [masked] if you're unsure)
- Terrain: Urban / Residential. All sidewalk and greenway / some gravel
- Schedule & Meeting Location: We will meet at 8:00AM in front of Cake Crumbs Bakery on 23rd & Kearney in Park Hill. We should finish by 2PM or before.
- Parking: Plenty of parking in neighborhood and retail center.
- Weather: We are in the early Summer season, so please come prepared with enough layers and/or waterproof gear in case we do run into cooler weather or rain.
- Lunch: Please come with a packed lunch or with some extra $$ to buy lunch along the route. We'll be taking many breaks throughout the trip!
- Breaks, Restrooms: There will be places to use the restroom along the route.
- COST: FREE!
- Comfortable socks & shoes (pref. NON cotton socks!)
- Light backpack w/water and snack foods (almonds, bars, fruit)
- Gloves, scarf, beanie
- Rain jacket / Umbrella
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen (and hat if you wear them)
- Bring a few thinner layers in case it gets cool.
Complete Stapleton TMA walking trip schedule (flyer)!
Feel free to contact me at: [masked]