What we're about
This is a bike group that seeks to bring bikers young and old and with all levels of skills and experience to explore Singapore and surrounding regions on 2 wheels.
We encourage all members to not just participate in our events but to be a part of event creation. The key is, we want everyone to be able to say, "This is my bike group."
1) 1 Star (*) - Distance less than 30 km, rolling speed / Pace less than 15 km/hr as Beginner level.
2) 2 star (**) - Distance less than 60 km, rolling speed / Pace less than 20 km/hr for Armature level.
3) 3 star (***) - Distance less than 100 km, rolling speed / pace less than 25 km/hr for intermediate level.
4) 4 star (****) - Distance more than 100 km, rolling speed / pace more above 25 km/hr for Advance level.
1) Safety helmet is a must for joining our ride event. Our number 1 rule is NO HELMET NO RIDE.
2) For night ride event, your bike must be fitted with front white light and rear blinking red light
Rules on RSVP:
Please read all the details before you RSVP, update your RSVP status once you no longer able to attend. Members who RSVP for event and absent, without update RSVP status will consider as no show. We reserved the right to ban those members who accumulated 3 no show within 3 months from participating our ride event.