What is NEO?
China’s first open-source blockchain, and a powerful smart-asset platform.
NEO is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a "smart economy" with a distributed network.
NEO's vision of the future include:
• Digital Assets
• Digital Identity
• Smart Contracts
Digital Assets + Digital Identity + Smart Contract = Smart Economy
NEO Singapore is excited to organise the first-ever NEO event in South East Asia (in the heart of Singapore!), with key speakers such as:
• Tony Tao, Secretary General of NEO Council
• Susan Zhou, COO of Qlink
• ChuanFeng, CMO of DeepBrain
• Zhu Fei, Founder & CEO of Zeepin
These speakers will be able to provide insight into those questions, and a glimpse of the blockchain platform that is poised to power the smart economy of the future.
About the speakers:
Tony Tao (NEO)
Tony is the Secretary General of NEO Council, is a member of Ali Microfinance Forum Expertise Group and Tencent Tengyun Think Tank Group. He is also the co-writer of ‘Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy’ and ‘Blockchain Technology--From Digital Currency to Credit Society’, specializing in the economic interpretations of Bitcoin and blockchains. Besides this, Tony has participated in multiple digital asset ICOs such as Ethereum, Factom, Antshares(NEO), Lisk, Elastic and so on. His deep investment experience and academic research makes him the ideal candidate for the strategic development of the NEO platform.
Suan Zhou (Qlink)
Susan Zhou, COO of Qlink has 10+ years of experience in Telecom and Investment Industry, and obtained her MBA from the University of Hong Kong.
Summary of Qlink
• Qlink aims to build the world’s first decentralized mobile network, which will extend network coverage, reduce the cost of telecom infrastructures, and reward users for sharing unused network assets.
• By utilizing blockchain technology, Qlink applies digital identities to telecom assets, repackages those assets, and records the usage footprint of each asset to a distributed ledger.
• Additionally, Qlink aims to launch applications designed to allow peer-to-peer sharing of assets, including Wi-Fi, mobile data access, and enterprise-to-peer SMS.
ChuanFeng Li (DeepBrain)
ChuanFeng is the CMO of DeepBrain. On behalf of the company, he won the first prize of Innovation China (Shanghai Division) in 2012. He led the market team to achieve more than 17 million registered users for the first Chinese voice assistant smart 360.
Summary of DeepBrain
• The vision of DeepBrain Chain is to provide a low-cost, private, flexible, secure, and decentralized artificial intelligence computing platform to artificial intelligence products.
Zhu Fei (Zeepin)
Zhu Fei is the Founder and CEO of Zeepin. He is the former CEO of Arting365, with 15 years of experience in the creative industry; Director of Shanghai Top Young Creative Talents Association; Director of Shanghai-Jiangnan Intelligent Manufacturing Park Creative Industry Promotion Center; Director of Shanghai Industrial Design Association; Awarded as "20 Top Young Creative Talents in Shanghai in 2011".
Summary of Zeepin
• The Distributed Creative New Economy. Zeepin, a decentralized innovation community, is dedicated to promoting highly efficient circulation of innovation assets.
Timeline of Event:
6:30pm - 7:00pm : Arrival / Networking
7:00pm - 7:20pm : Introduction to NEO and its ecosystem by Tony Tao, Secretary General of Neo Council + Q&A
7:20pm - 7:40pm : Introduction to Qlink by Susan Zhou, Co-founder of Qlink + Q&A
7:40pm - 8:00pm : Introduction to DeepBrain by ChuanFeng, CMO of DeepBrain + Q&A
8:00pm - 8:20pm: Introduction to Zeepin by Zhu Fei, Founder and CEO, Zeepin + Q&A
8:20pm - 8:30pm : Final Q&A
8:30pm - 9:00pm : Networking / End of event
We have confirmed the venue at Level 8, ERC Institute. Unfortunately, the place can only accommodate up to 120 people.
We'd like to suggest for you to come earlier to get a seat.
The event will be on first come, first served basis.
If you are not able to make it, or will be late for the event, no worries! We will be live streaming the event. We'll put up a link soon.
Along with the 3 key speakers from NEO, Qlink and TheKey, we do have an additional 2 guest speakers building their projects on the NEO platform.
Update 3 (6/12/2017):
We had just received news that Catherine (TheKey) will not be able to make it.
Update 4 (6/12/2017):
DeepBrain and Zeepin will be speaking.
Update 5 (6/12/2017):
Live stream will be linked 15-30mins before the start of event.
Update 6 (7/12/2017):
Updated speaking timeline with Q&A included.