What we're about
There is a fantastic women's reading group (NWA Women's Book Group) but their meetings were on Tuesday's and my husband has soccer every Tuesday so I wanted to start a group closer to home (Bentonville and Rogers) that was open to men, women, in betweens alike! So, this group is for the reading men that wanted to join or the gas conscious who didn't want to travel so far! Let's put the fun back into reading!! I read books constantly and don't have anyone besides my husband to share them with. We meet at coffee houses and restaurants, discuss books, and take turns selecting them! Join for the friendships, discussions, and the books, of course!
1. Meetings will be the third Thursday of every month.
2. Books will be selected two months ahead of time.
3. The purpose of the club is to have fun and share our thoughts, not belittle each other for our own opinions.
4. Classics and modern books alike are welcome!
5. Unlike most Anonymous Groups, we are not here to solve your addiction but rather FEED it!!