What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
*** N.B. This event is on hold pending Government easing of the lock-down, the date is just a holding date for the moment, we'll schedule it once we have clear directions ***
Please join us for our monthly mixture of FinTech presentations and networking.
We'll be videoing the session as usual for those of you who are unable to attend. You may click here to watch the videos (https://www.youtube.com/user/LondonNewFinance)from our previous seminars and here to see the photos (https://www.meetup.com/NewFinance/photos/)
Please be aware that the agenda is updated on a regular basis
6:00pm - Doors open
Refreshments and networking opportunities
7:00pm - Session starts
Eddie George (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/eddiegeorge), Founder & CEO, NewFinance
Nikhil Vadgama (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/nikhil-vadgama-4473b639), Organiser, NewFinance London
Browne Jacobson present Grow (https://www.brownejacobson.com/startups/grow) - a legal support programme exclusively for startups.
1. Lee Hazzard (https://www.linkedin.com/in/leehazzard/), Business Development Director at Shufti Pro (https://shuftipro.com/), a world-leading AI based ID verification solution for KYC, KYB, and AML .
2. Mike Baliman (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikebaliman/) Host of the London Fintech Podcast (https://londonfintechpodcast.com/) and Author of "The Realpolitik Of The Unlisted Company Board - Making Your Board An Engine Of Growth" (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B084QM5D1Z)
3. Justin Staines (https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinstaines/), CTO and Founder, Yellow Submarine (https://www.yellowsubmarine.io/). The First Decentralised Machine Learning Explainable AI (XAI) DApp. Unlike other ML platforms ours does not rely on a centralised backend running in AWS or Azure that power traditional web and mobile applications. Instead, the application interacts directly with a blockchain with full replication on every peer.
4. Toby Cockayne (https://www.linkedin.com/in/toby-cockayne-aa65a38b/), Co-founder at inflo.Ai (https://inflo.ai/), AI content generation software that maximises online presence for busy marketing teams
5. Jonathan Asiedu (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jandreasi/), Co-Founder and CEO of Homestretch, a platform for over-55s to help unlock £1.7 trillion in homeowner wealth with an equity release product at the lowest rate on the market using decentralized finance.
6. Georgie Dickins (https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgina-dickins-5083686a/), Co-Founder and Director of Cajetan (http://cajetangroup.com/), providing leadership development and executive coaching to top performing teams, successful entrepreneurs, ascending stars and high-level leaders. Cajetan supports you in creating your desired future.
8:00pm - Closing
Shout-outs, communications, feedback and thanks
Further networking opportunities
9:00pm - Session ends
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Grow (https://www.brownejacobson.com/startups/grow) by Browne Jacobson, is a legal support programme exclusively for startups. It is carefully tailored for companies at any stage of the startup journey and provides you with a Grow adviser who is fully immersed in your sector. Our FinTech advisers provide expert legal advice on the unique challenges that FinTech businesses face, as well as facilitating introductions within our network of industry and investment contacts.