What we're about
NEW YORK ADVENTURE CLUB (http://www.nyadventureclub.com)
UNLOCK YOUR CITY
We give you insider access to the city’s best-kept secrets. But we’re so much more than a tour company.
WHO WE ARE
We are a community-driven club that curates the most unique experiences in town, with a focus on history and storytelling. We show you a city you never knew existed, and offer a community you can’t live without.
You won’t find our special-access tours and exclusive events anywhere else. Think after-hours tours of New York City’s most celebrated spaces, themed parties in unexpected locations, and weekend excursions to incredible destinations. All of our events end with social hangouts so you can meet people who love exploring as much as you do.
THE ‘CLUB’ IN NEW YORK ADVENTURE CLUB
Our current community is more than 8,000 members strong and includes everyone from recent NYC transplants to lifelong residents. Whatever borough you’re from (or city or country, for that matter), we’ll make it easy for you to take full advantage of the unique places and great people this city has to offer.
WHERE WE GO
To ensure a one-of-a-kind experience each and every time, we hand pick events and outings specifically for the New York Adventure Club community. Recent events include:
* An after-hours tour of New York City Hall
* Special access into some of New York's most coveted private social clubs, including the Explorers Club and National Arts Club
* Petting baby kangaroos, holding sloths, and feeding leopards at Staten Island Zoo
* A behind-the-scenes exploration of the Woolworth Building with the building manager
* An NYPD Precinct tour, including a meet-and-greet with detectives and Emergency Service Unit crew members
* A tour of the Polish Consulate led by the Consul General and Vice Consul General of Poland
* An after-hours flashlight tour of Green-Wood Cemetery and catacombs
* A special-access tour of Brookhaven National Laboratory and its Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC)
* A Halloween party in a historic gothic crypt, complete with a five-piece brass band
Visit our site (http://www.nyadventureclub.com) for a look at our upcoming adventures.
For now, our experiences are based in and around NYC, but we plan to expand to other cities soon.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll happily answer.
Unlock Your City with New York Adventure Club.
P.S. - Sign up with our weekly newsletter (http://eepurl.com/1cnVH) to stay up to date with interesting events around town!