Global Azure Bootcamp is coming up on Saturday April 27, 2019!
The call for speakers ended last week and we now have a tentative schedule posted at: https://bostonazurebootcamp.com/2019/Schedule
NOTE: *We have 2 locations this year* We put both locations on the schedule so you easily decide which you want to attend. Column 1 is Boston/MIT and the other 3 columns are Burlington.
We have room for around 100 people at both locations (200 all together) so please keep that in mind and only RSVP to the location you are going to attend.
The schedule will most like change a little, so don't get too caught up on the times.
!!! PREREQUISITES FOR THE WORKSHOPS:
- A Microsoft account. If you don't have one, sign up for free.
- You can use your Azure Subscription or we'll be sharing free Azure Passes (but you have to have a Microsoft account that has NEVER been used for Azure Subscription)
Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge architecture approaches:
- Microsoft Visual Studio Code version[masked] or higher or Visual Studio 2017/2019 or Visual Studio for Mac
- Node.js version 6.0 or higher
Web Apps 2019
- Visual Studio 2019 Community or greater (Professional or Enterprise) with ASP.NET and web deployment, Azure development and Data storage and processing, .NET Core cross-platform development and .NET Core 2.2 development tools components installed.
Bill, Veronika and Jason